Epcot Toll Plaza

amazza

Original Poster
Any news/rumors/updates if the Epcot Toll Plaza will get a refresh? It's kind of lackluster :confused: and the sails don't represent the park well.

1621861870643.png

matt9112

I hope it gets the brighter entrance style to it and the retro vibe as well. But honestly ripping down the sails would be a big step up.

DoleWhipDrea

I'd love to see the sails come down and the logo be updated to the new retro-inspired EPCOT font in time for the 50th. Everyone oohed and ahhed over the minimal repaint to the WDW entrances so I imagine that this will be a big deal. Hope they incorporate that rainbow color stripe effect somehow, too. In any case I'm surprised that it hasn't happened yet, after the updates to so much of the signage in the park and the ticket booths.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Does anyone have a picture of what the original Toll Plaza looked like? I am assuming the sail design is not the original look.

DoleWhipDrea

Wow. Every time I see original EPCOT Center signage and think about what replaced it, I always ask myself, "What the heck were they thinking?" OG looks so much better than what came after. It's part of the reason why I refuse to type EPCOT in the lowercase style.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom