Epcot Table Service Restaurants

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
My husband is the pickiest eater I know, so much so that he doesn't eat Chinese or Mexican. He is able to enjoy every other restaurant in Epcot, and has, several times. Chefs de France, Biergarten, Rose & Crown, Coral Reef and Le Cellier are favorites of his.

You cannot go wrong with @Trotsky 's suggestion, either. Il Mulino is vastly better Italian food than you'll get in Epcot, and Yachtsman Steakhouse is one of our favorites. And the service is fantastic because they're not as rushed as those in the parks.

Kirk88

Our kids are picky but, Akershus (Norway) has EXCELLENT food! I ate at the Coral Reef and Garden Grill years ago and they were really good. I've never heard anything bad about Le Cellier, only heard that their steaks are great!

JillC LI

Rose & Crown during IllumiNations. I'm a picky eater too so I ordered the Surf N Turf and asked for my steak with the sauce on the side and my potatoes without the stilton cheese. My hubby had it the "normal" way and we both loved our meals and the experience of seeing the firworks from the restaurant.

JTT

The Garden Grill as you enjoy family-style fare and rotating views of the Living with the Land attraction.

It's a charachter meal. All you can eat, grilled Turkey, Beef & Fish, vegtables & dessert.

Home cooking, done well.

mouselvrmom

Wait - stop! I can only take so much bad news in one night. :( Seriously, I'm afraid to look at the menu. Ok, i'm going to look now - eeeek! How did I miss this????????

Yea, I asked in February if they still had them since they were not on the menu. I was told no. The did offer me this other potato layered thing...NOT good. It was a sad day, but the filet, pretzel bread, and crème brulee was still to die for.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Yea, I asked in February if they still had them since they were not on the menu. I was told no. The did offer me this other potato layered thing...NOT good. It was a sad day, but the filet, pretzel bread, and crème brulee was still to die for.

Okay - I just looked. Still have soup, mushroom filet and risotto and yes, creme brulee and pretzel bread and I'll be honest, the poutine is amazing too. But no mashed potatoes??? So weird! Its like when Rose and Crown got rid of their potato leek soup! Why?

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest

When did the change happen?

StarWarsGirl

Chefs de France since you're picky. It has a lot of options, and yes, it's really good. I also like Teppan Edo, but check the menu before you go.

nytimez

Since both Chefs and Le Cellier have been mentioned prominently... IMO, the filet at Chefs is far better than the steaks at Le Cellier. Might be the best steak inside any of the WDW theme parks.

Mrs.Toad

I have found over the years that it really depends on what you order in most places.

But the two I have never had a bad or so-so meal at are Rose and Crown and Le Cellier. Both lunch though.

Tusportsfan

Something different is easily Marrakesh - Moroccan cuisine is not as common as Chinese or Italian in most places. Rose and Crown along with Biergarten are also very good options for a slightly different menu.

The best dining experience we've ever had in the EPCOT-area though has to be the Yachtsman - yes it's 2 TS credits, but the pace and food is usually far superior to Le Cellier - and getting a table is also usually easier as well.

Bethypoo

I've eaten at Rose and Crown(this trip we actually got an outside table during the fireworks without a ressie), Biergarten, Teppan Edo, Via Napoli, San Angel, and Tutto. I enjoyed them all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom