Epcot & Poly CS Bfast

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
Hi All!

I have often struggled with this one...where to grab a bite for breakfast at Epcot before World Showcase opens. Does anyone have any suggestions or what have you done?

Also - is there any place to grab a CS Bfast in the a.m. at Poly?

Thank you!!
:wave:

happymom52003

Sunshine Seasons in the Land at Epcot serves breakfast. The Poly has Captain Cooks which serves great breakfast, including the famous Tonga Toast (many think they only serve it at Kona Cafe, but you can get it at Captain Cooks as well!).

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Perfect! Captain Cooks sounds like our place! I don't like the Sunshine Seasons - too big and i'm sure it is not this way in the a.m. but it is a mad house for lunch.

Do you know if the Kona Cafe Coffee Shop serves like bagels or something?

Thanks!

happymom52003

Perfect! Captain Cooks sounds like our place! I don't like the Sunshine Seasons - too big and i'm sure it is not this way in the a.m. but it is a mad house for lunch.

Do you know if the Kona Cafe Coffee Shop serves like bagels or something?

Thanks!

The menu for the Kona Island Cafe Coffee Bar says "assorted pastries and desserts", but I have never personally bought anything there, so I am not sure about bagels. But Captain Cooks usually has bagels available.

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
We love doing Sunshine Seasons in Epcot for breakfast. We go in at opening, get FP for Test Track and ride Soarin', then have a relaxing breakfast. Usually one breakfast platter and an extra muffin feeds all three of us a decent light breakfast. Almost no lines early in the day as everyone is in line for rides (and that includes our Xmas trip and Easter trips).

djpoore94

I also like Sunshine Seasons for breakfast. We thought that it was going to be a madhouse when we went in a park opening, but the masses were all heading to Soarin' and we had no issues with getting in and finding a place to sit at Sunshine Seasons.

debpeduz

In the past, my family has grabbed something quick and easy at Fountain View Espresso and Bakery @ Innoventions Plaza. They have coffee, croissants, fruit and if I remember correctly, breakfast sandwiches.

We never eat too much for breakfast at EPCOT because there is too much good food to eat at all the CS places in World Showcase!

yankspy

In the past, my family has grabbed something quick and easy at Fountain View Espresso and Bakery @ Innoventions Plaza. They have coffee, croissants, fruit and if I remember correctly, breakfast sandwiches.

We never eat too much for breakfast at EPCOT because there is too much good food to eat at all the CS places in World Showcase!
It is an ice cream parlor now. I used to enjoy that as well. It is a bit of a walk but you could always go through the International Gateway and head over to the Boardwalk Bakery.

Nikki M

If you are staying at the Poly, try to eat breakfast at Kona. IMO it is the best breakfast on property. It is worth the time even though it takes a little longer than CS.

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Thanks everyone! We don't eat a big bfast - looking for a bagel and coffee kind of thing. I am glad to hear good things about Seasons as that would be to get a FP at Soarin', ride Soarin' and then grab a bite. Then head to Test Track and use the FP for Soarin' later.

Thanks for all the info!

Does anyone know if we can grab a bagel or something at the coffee stand in the Poly where the fab Kona Coffee is?

yankspy

There is also a stand in Future world that has coffee and muffins, etc. I do believe they have bagels as well. I want to say that it is right by the Universe of Energy but I am not sure. It sounds like this might be good for you.

Edit: It is right by Test Track. There also seems to be another coffee kiosk listed here. http://allears.net/din/coffee.htm

I am not sure if that Odyssey one is still there or what they have though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom