Epcot on the 4th...what QS should we eat?

WaltsWorld

The American Pavilion…. heh heh heh

In all seriousness, I absolutely adore the Sunshine Seasons, the Mexican QS, and the French QS. The food at Epcot is pretty decent for the most part. It is hard to go terribly wrong… especially in the World Showcase (according to my taste buds, at least).

mouselvrmom

The last time we were in Epcot for the 4th, we ate our QS at China. I'm not sure what we will do this year. I do love Sunshine Seasons, but I'm guessing we will be in WS during lunch time. Maybe Mexico.

Maelstrom Troll

The China QS is pretty par at best IMO. I would eat at the aforementioned Sunshine Seasons or if in the WS then at Sommerfest or the Kringla Bakery. I'm not a huge fan of the Liberty Inn even though it would be apropos.

Figments Friend

Sunshine Seasons is quite good...as others have said already, it is the best QS in Epcot.
B,L,D....it is all good.

Some other suggestions:

The Electric Umbrella has some decent sandwich, salad, and flatbread choices. The downside is it feels like a mall food court...but they do have outdoor seating.

Liberty Inn is not a place i care much for, as it is typical fast food with nothing overly interesting.

Lotus Blossom Cafe in China has some yummy choices.

For sweet treats do not miss the bakery over in Norway or France.
La Kringla Bakery is home to some of THE yummiest treats in EPCOT.
Wash it down with a Viking Coffee!

The new expanded French bakery also has a array of mouthwatering items that will entice your tastebuds into trying them.

:)

Zman-ks

Sunshine seasons or head to mexico
75.gif

My advice also...

Vader2112

Independence Day ...Has to be Burgers and Dogs! American Pavillion. Or go over to the UK Pavillion and eat at the Rose and Crowne and Scream the Red Coats are coming!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom