Epcot/MGM photo Update

Figment1986

Original Poster
I gone to the world yesterday. I still can feel the magic.

Epcot:
Mission space's FP mechines were getting messed around with:
2023Fastpass.jpg

MGM: The Primer is going onto the Chinese Theater:
2023Chinese_Theater_Paint0003.jpg

2023Chinese_Theater_Paint0002.jpg

2023Chinese_Theater_Paint0004.jpg

This is all I could get you.
Enjoy

JTinCT

do you think we could get a pic of the finished studios hat, i know theres some on the main site, but i'd like to see the whole thing, no close up thanks ! :)

CTXRover

Thanks for the great pics. It looks like they are putting the extra rehab months they added to the GMR to good use. I wonder if they are taking the inside to these extremes. They even took off the "fancy"black columns on the ends to repaint them.

im really happy that the GMR is getting a rehab i think they should take as much time as needed. That is right there when when you get past the hat. It gives the park a good feel

mickey04

Originally posted by JTinCT
do you think we could get a pic of the finished studios hat, i know theres some on the main site, but i'd like to see the whole thing, no close up thanks ! :)

Yeah me too. Incidentally, there's one in the photo albums, but it still has the construction walls up- although it gives you the general idea. It looked kinda weird without the "100 Years" logo. Definately going to take some getting used too. But a completed pic with the wals down would be great. :)

Figment1986

Original Poster
Originally posted by JTinCT
That would be on film getting developed soon, when i get it i will post it. these were with my digital camera, it ate all my battaries up. I had so many of TOT.

Oh, have yu seen fantasmic lately, they added Lilo and stitch to the end boat, the Steam boat mickey one, they are in front.

Stormhammer22

Looks cool! I do have to admit that I was kinda bummed that the GMR wouldn't be open when I went down at the end of May but I'm glad they are rehabing it, making it look even better so next time I come down, I can enjoy it :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom