EPCOT Forever to return?

Squishy

I put together a side by side of 2023 vs 2021 - there is quite a difference.

Well at least the finale is better, the perimeters seem out of sync, they used to go around world showcase in better synchronization, I noticed they lost that synchronization sometime during Harmonious's run.

Vinnie Mac

Well at least the finale is better, the perimeters seem out of sync, they used to go around world showcase in better synchronization, I noticed they lost that synchronization sometime during Harmonious's run.
This really makes me curious about how show programming works for fireworks especially in Epcot. Wonder how much of an impact Harmonious's programming had on Epcot Forever's.

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
I noticed that there’s suddenly a lot of dead air moments during the Soarin’/Magic Journeys and Golden Dreams sections for this revival. Could it be they’re planning to bring back the SFX kites from the original run once the Harmonious barges have been disassembled? I do remember those got a nice reaction when it premiered.

Chef idea Mickey`=

Random thought, any chance we get an actually official release of the music of this show?
You got what I've been wanting to know for so long how come Disney they've never released an Epcot Forever soundtrack thus far! I'm optimistic if whether it will happen now since it's in it's third official run lol.

Figments Friend

It’s ‘out there’ if you know where to find such things….

Everything, and I mean everything is floating around via the internet these days.

-

trainplane3

It’s ‘out there’ if you know where to find such things….

Everything, and I mean everything is floating around via the internet these days.

-
Oh I'm aware the one version is out there. I'm surprised Disney hasn't said anything to the person since it's right on their site. I'd still like to see an official release regardless.

SoFloMagic

Finally got around to seeing this tonight.
So good to have epcot back.
As others have said: finale packs a punch. Really strong.
Good to have lasers back.

Just a good day

SoFloMagic

Wow. Epcot forever ran with no high pyro today (wind?).
No pyro at all for world of motion section.
Aladdin just had the finale strobes.
Shows just how bare bones this show is to have just lights and music for 90 seconds.

jrhwdw

Wow. Epcot forever ran with no high pyro today (wind?).
No pyro at all for world of motion section.
Aladdin just had the finale strobes.
Shows just how bare bones this show is to have just lights and music for 90 seconds.
Weird, HEA seemed fine tonight although, No Tink.........

SoFloMagic

Weird, HEA seemed fine tonight although, No Tink.........
I'm sure someone knows better than I do, but my hunch is the shells at Epcot are about a third as far from quests at Epcot vs magic kingdom. Probably significantly more impacted by winds

Edit - also comes to mind that winds of any direction push shells toward guests at Epcot and today's winds would have pushed shells away from guests at MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom