Epcot Forever is forcasted to be one of those soundtracks

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I was listening to the the preview of this show and already the quiet and the entire sound arangement has the versatility Wishes had. The sound of Epcot Forever sounds from what I have heard so far has that sound we haven’t heard in a while and what I have been craving out of a Disney Park for a while.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I was listening to the the preview of this show and already the quiet and the entire sound arangement has the versatility Wishes had. The sound of Epcot Forever sounds from what I have heard so far has that sound we haven’t heard in a while and what I have been craving out of a Disney Park for a while.

It’ll be like a whole new world showcase.

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

Hey, if they're including a call back to Magic Journeys, maybe they can terrify a new generation of pre-schoolers with some kind of evil witch effect.
Yeah I can see this on a Water Screen...Mmmaaaaggic Jouuurrrnneeyyy's TERRRRRIFFFYY!!!!!
Image result for magic journeys witch

FutureCEO

does anyone think the kits are a stupid idea?

Editor516

So is this throwback show, with its throwback music to pavilions and attractions long gone - and terribly missed by older Epcot fans (like myself) - going to be the way Disney tries to transition Epcot in our minds to its new look and its new mission?

Is Epcot Forever a mental palate-cleanser, a scoop of sensory sorbet for us older fans who still lament the loss of Epcot's original attractions?

Like, "Want Journey Into Imagination, circa 1985? Here, have this 'Magic Journeys' snippet! Miss Horizons? Enjoy 'Tomorrow's Child!' World of Motion? Well, 'It's Fun to Be Free!' Now, stop whining about how we're overwriting your youthful memories, take one last walk in the past, get it all out of your system (don't forget to buy the soundtrack!), then go enjoy 'Ratatouille,' 'Mary Poppins,' and 'Guardians of the Galaxy,' all thoughtfully woven into the tapestry of New Epcot."

Trying to be open-minded and not cynical, but it seems like a ploy to me!

Of course, I can't wait to see the show, will probably get misty every time I see it (are they going to sell Epcot Forever-branded tissues?), and will miss it like crazy when the HarmonioUS replaces it.

Cmdr_Crimson

Gonna go ahead and say it now. If for some reason any of you see me weeping profusely during this show when the Tomorrow's Child segment plays, just know that it is nothing more than severe allergies, and in no way any indication of a glorious emotional breakdown. :cautious:
It reminds me of the performance they did a few years ago
Encore 2010- Dream Our Dreams: A Musical Tribute to the Legacy of Disney

JIMINYCR

Aaah, Disney music. Theres nothing else like it. Love the full use of the symphony sound. So glad Walt enjoyed good music and used it in so many of his works and it has continued.

Richie248

Can't wait for this! I love "vintage" Epcot music. I hope they release this soundtrack on vinyl (along with re-mastered versions of the originals).

ThemeParkJunkee

I’m looking forward to this show in October. I wasn’t too sure about hanging around at night for a “temporary replacement show” but that music is so quintessentially Disney I got tears from that tiny clip.

aladdin2007

Its been years since a new physical cd release in the parks, and what over a decade now since the last official album has come out? Id love to see new ones but no one seems to care within since they haven't issued a new product, sadly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom