Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Photos

EvilQueen-T

Is the man in this picutre sitting in a baby stroller? Are they serving food from booths during the Flower Festival? We were there 2 years ago and only saw flowers and items associated with gardens but no food?

why yes, that man is sitting in a stroller but i've used my granddaughters as a quick seat before so i won't judge lol. this year is the first year they're serving from food booths.

DancingPhoenix

See I thought you had taken these pictures....you have blown the illusion.

I wanted your story of how you went on a backstage tour of the nursery where they were putting together the topiaries for F&G and then you happened to catch the very same topiary on stage the next day.

In the Backstage Magic tour you get to go to the nursery and see the topiaries being made (though what or how complete they are depends on the time of year). Of course you're not supposed to take pictures, but it is certainly possible to see them!
It's really cool to see the form they use and how they fill out in the end. I love the F&G festival! As much as I've been there I don't think I've ever noticed Peter Pan on the roof like that, super cool :)

Minnie1976

why yes, that man is sitting in a stroller but i've used my granddaughters as a quick seat before so i won't judge lol. this year is the first year they're serving from food booths.
I were there in October for the Food and Wine Festival and enjoyed it. My husband didn't as much as I did because he missed some of his favorite restaurants. I kept telling him, but this is why we came. HA! HA!

disneyfan1995

Here's a few from this past weekend (3/30/13)

DSC04787_zps3231e5d1.jpg

DSC04792_zpsa999e5ed.jpg

DSC04791_zpsd96145a9.jpg

DSC04810_zpsd40df38d.jpg

DSC04800_zps9798bbeb.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom