EPCOT Expansion Pads

EPCOTPluto

What is that?
The Kristos?

383788190jyQSDL_ph.jpg

http://tcpstudios.com/visualthunder/florida/kristos.htm

vonpluto

FWIW, it looks like there is still a "right of way" between WOL and Mission: Space. So, still dream.

And at DTD, the dream might have looked something like this:

http://disneypix.com/Recreation/DowntownDisney/ConceptLBV.htm

Notice the monorail train just to the right center. The other beam (according to a drawing recently posted by Martin (I think)) is a WEDWay. There appears to be a WEDWay train near the bottom. to the right of the Empress Lilly.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I`ve gotten a lot of info about the LBV WEDway recently ;)

The LBV Monorail would have had a station above BVD to connect to the WEDway, the latter would have run a circular route around the village, hotel plaza and office complex had all come to fruition.

I can`t find the map I think I did, and to which vonpluto refers to. Guess I`ll have to redraw it.

EPCOT Explorer

The LBV Monorail would have had a station above BVD to connect to the WEDway, the latter would have run a circular route around the village, hotel plaza and office complex had all come to fruition.

I can`t find the map I think I did, and to which vonpluto refers to. Guess I`ll have to redraw it.

Thank Mickey for Disney History packrats:rolleyes:

lbv_map_peoplemover_layover.jpg

VERY interesting!:D Thanks to both of you!...It would have been HUGE!

Martin...Why have you gotten info on it?:lookaroun

DocMcHulk

1) For people who dont know what the abbreviations mean, what do LBV and BVD mean.
2) What's with this recent flow of info? Just some new sources?
3) Is Buena VIsta Dr a divided road because of the original plans to add the monorail?

EPCOT Explorer

1) For people who dont know what the abbreviations mean, what do LBV and BVD mean.
2) What's with this recent flow of info? Just some new sources?
3) Is Buena VIsta Dr a divided road because of the original plans to add the monorail?

Lake Buena Vista and DtD area....I forget what BVD is. It's in the tip of my tongue.:brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom