EPCOT Expansion Pads

EPCOT Explorer

Of course it's true!
You must have missed it!

dolphinmonorail.jpg

:lookaroun

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::sohappy::sohappy:

hpyhnt 1000

I agree. They did something similar to that on a temporary basis for MNSSHP a few years ago I believe, but again, that was only temporary. Personally, I would like to see them go a bit further and put some multicolored LED floodlights up there. That way, you can have them flash different colors, fade in and out, or do a multi colored stripe scheme. The possibilities are numerous. :)

EPCOT Explorer

Yes, please let that happen. And then we can put the new SM 2.0 in its full night glory on the guidemap... :lookaroun
:D Indeed! Hopefully it gets some marketing and some Merch, too.:)

Even though the mountain might not be getting the full refurb we want it to get, they can still hype it up.:lol:
LOVE that. Looks so amazing and adds GREAT kinetics to the area.
I agree. They did something similar to that on a temporary basis for MNSSHP a few years ago I believe, but again, that was only temporary. Personally, I would like to see them go a bit further and put some multicolored LED floodlights up there. That way, you can have them flash different colors, fade in and out, or do a multi colored stripe scheme. The possibilities are numerous. :)
*coughSSEcough*:lol::lookaroun

EPCOTPluto

Personally, I would like to see them go a bit further and put some multicolored LED floodlights up there. That way, you can have them flash different colors, fade in and out, or do a multi colored stripe scheme. The possibilities are numerous. :)

*coughSSEcough*:lol::lookaroun

YES. Why is it that only the Cinderella Castle get the lighting treatment, (sides the fact of its royalty? :lookaroun)

EPCOTPluto

I have no idea. Makes no sense since SSE USED to color change and the Castle didn't. It had the blue and white scheme, remember?:eek:
Perhaps they moved the floodlights to the Castle. :lookaroun

IWe did get new fiber optics in our flooring, however...and color changing trees....and signs for SSE....GEE!? I WONDER what could be MISSING?:lookaroun:lol::lookaroun

:lol: Certainly not triangles.:rolleyes:
OK, a stab in the dark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Uft7ndpeJw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9DTcmZLQXk

Oh, and this:

ballnight.jpg

:eek:

EPCOTPluto

Did you see the fountains in CCore Court? WoM? Horizons? That's the EPCOT I first saw, and almost to the date.:eek::sohappy:
Ironic is that the first time I ever really saw EPCOT wasn't SSE or any other FW attraction, extinct or current, but of The Kristos back in 1996-7, when I could actually remember things from WDW. I thought how cool it was and the such, that we became friends with them. :D

_Scar

Even EE has some lights on it now :lol:

I remember a few years ago a laser type thing wrote Siemens on SSE after IllumiNations with a few other colored lights. I can't help but giggle Siemens is on a giant ball.... :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

EPCOT Explorer

Ironic is that the first time I ever really saw EPCOT wasn't SSE or any other FW attraction, extinct or current, but of The Kristos back in 1996-7, when I could actually remember things from WDW. I thought how cool it was and the such, that we became friends with them. :D
What is that?
Even EE has some lights on it now :lol:

I remember a few years ago a laser type thing wrote Siemens on SSE after IllumiNations with a few other colored lights. I can't help but giggle Siemens is on a giant ball.... :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom