EPCOT Entertainment cuts

Clamman73

Still mulching. (Now with clearer picture ;))
mulch.jpeg

Last edited:

Rogue21

Speaking of Mulch, Sweat and Shears . . . last week, as they were driving away from their performance, I heard one of them say "Thanks, we'll be doing [something] for Off Kilter." Could have been "publicity" or "promotional work", or even "yard work". I should have written it down. That's what happens when heat and High Octane Refreshments mix! :rolleyes:

I also heard one guest saying how much he missed Off Kilter as I was walking past the Lumberjack show. Even after a year, they're still being talked about -- and not just here.

Baltar

$4 billion for EPCOT
British Revolution were only on the schedule this week Monday and Tuesday. How long has that been going on? Back in the British Invasion days, that band played 4 or 5 days. I also think BR was on the schedule that much as well.

Thumper 32

British Revolution were only on the schedule this week Monday and Tuesday. How long has that been going on? Back in the British Invasion days, that band played 4 or 5 days. I also think BR was on the schedule that much as well.

Nothing to see here. Times Guide during Food & Wine is printed twice a week, Fri-Sun and Mon-Thu. So with their off days being Wed and Thu, the midweek TG will only show two days.

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Well I hear the stage in empty again as Trad Nation has not been performing all week and some are saying they are gone for good. I havent gotten any firm confirmation on that though. Still it does leave an opening for a truly awesome act to come and perform in that area. I am excited to see what will come next!!! Marie

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Well I hear the stage in empty again as Trad Nation has not been performing all week and some are saying they are gone for good. I havent gotten any firm confirmation on that though. Still it does leave an opening for a truly awesome act to come and perform in that area. I am excited to see what will come next!!! Marie
TradNation are indeed gone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom