Epcot Easy Trivia

Maria

Original Poster
We are back with the Epcot Trivia! hehehe
I found one more fact, let´s see if you can guess the answer! :animwink:

In which year was the International Gateway created?

NowInc

Originally posted by Maria
We are back with the Epcot Trivia! hehehe
I found one more fact, let´s see if you can guess the answer! :animwink:

In which year was the International Gateway created?

1987?

DisneyCP2000

Sorry about coming in SOOoo late but I just had to say that a bit of the FIRST event is taken care of by Epcot Events. I remember asking my boss (from Epcot Events) about these things and they spend at least a year planning in advance for these things. As for some of the other events that go on in Epcot...they include portions of the Disney marathon, some of the shows at the American Gardens Theater (Blast!, and Lord of the Dance), some of the holiday kidcots, Candlelight Processional, and the New Year's Eve Celebration. My goodness, now I'm really missing working at Epcot Events! :(

Excellent trivia subject Maria! :sohappy:
IG opend in 1/1/'90

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
Sorry about coming in SOOoo late but I just had to say that a bit of the FIRST event is taken care of by Epcot Events. I remember asking my boss (from Epcot Events) about these things and they spend at least a year planning in advance for these things. As for some of the other events that go on in Epcot...they include portions of the Disney marathon, some of the shows at the American Gardens Theater (Blast!, and Lord of the Dance), some of the holiday kidcots, and the New Year's Eve Celebration. My goodness, now I'm really missing working at Epcot Events! :(

Excellent trivia subject Maria! :sohappy:
IG opend in 1/1/'90

Good job! It opened in 1990! :sohappy:

As for the events.... I was referring only to those which are open to the public and how do I explain it... "trademark"? I know it is not the exact word... but during those events, the park actually changes, there are more events going on along with them, and they last at least 3 weeks each. LoTD if I´m correct, was there to pay off for so many "blue walls" during the Millennum Celebration preparations, and then they decided to bring Blast too. (I think dinner packages were a good business after all... hehe). That´s why I didn´t consider all those as "Epcot main events", you could still go to the park and not participate in those, but F&G, F&W and the Christmas specials, were there, and hard to miss! Did I make sense? ;)

Oh well.. next question!!

What´s the name of the Circle Vision movie in the China Pavillion and how long does it last?

DisneyCP2000

Gotcha :)

I'd have to say it's about 20 minitues long. Had a friend who worked there :)

Do you by chance know where you'd find a bowling ball in Epcot?

Maria

Original Poster
Gotcha :)

I'd have to say it's about 20 minitues long. Had a friend who worked there :)

Do you by chance know where you'd find a bowling ball in Epcot?

You forgot to say the name of it! It takes 19 minutes...so good job!! :king:

I do know where to find the bowling ball!!! LOL!! I love that imagineering´s joke! Let´s see if someone else knows it too! ;)
But First... tell me the name of the movie!! :D

Maria

Original Poster
...Land of Beauty, Land of Time!

BRAVO!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Now, go ahead with your bowling ball question!! :) Let´s see who else knows it!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom