Epcot Easy Trivia

Steamboat_Kevin

Originally posted by EnSkywalker
us.imdb.com is great for everything!
Exactly! IMDB is where I am getting all of MY answers too. Wow, aren't we cool? :cool: *bumps into wall and gets knocked out* Hehe, I meant to do that.
Here's another epcot question:
What is the final score of Albert Einstein in Ellen's Energy Adventure?

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by BSikor
I think it's 0

I think you are right! ....or isn´t he? :sohappy:

Here is another one:
Where are the cast member cafeterias located in Epcot?

piece of cake.... :rolleyes: ;)

PuertoRekinSam

This one I can answer!

We have the main "Discovery Diner" on teh Oddesey building. And then there is a second smaller one at the America pavilion. I don't know what that is called cause I worked in future world and don't travel that far on my breaks.

Maria

Original Poster
I wasn´t counting on a cast member here now! hahaha! :lol: Good job! The main cafeteria is behind the Odyssey building and the smaller one is behind the Liberty Inn in the American Adventure. I personally don´t understand why there is no cafeteria in Future World, but that´s not the point now! ;)

:sohappy:

Next one:
What was the name of the 3D film that Michael Jackson starred in the Journey into Imagination?

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by sillyspook13
Captain EO

Yep! Produced by George Lucas and directed by Francis Ford Coppola! :sohappy:

Next:
What is different of the Saint Mark´s Plaza in Epcot in reference to the original one in Venice?
I know they are not totally alike, but there is one obvious and specific thing involving the Doge´s Palace and the Bell Tower)

isnet396

I think it has to do with the tiling on top of that building...the one thats supposed to look like the palace there...or something like that...

Ian

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by Disneynut
The one in Epcot is a mirror image of the real St. Mark's Plaza.

Yep! The original Doge´s Palace goes on the right side (where the candy store is) looking at it from the lagoon. :sohappy:

Next:
What are the names of the traditional yearly events/celebrations in Epcot?

Maria

Original Poster
Ok... I am not sure about F.I.R.S.T. I thought Disney just provides the venue and helps with the organization like for a convention since this is an independent event, but I may be wrong.

Food and Wine Festival and Flower and Garden Festival are correct, but the third one´s name is not correct... ;)

Maria

Original Poster
I know! I wasn´t scheduled to work there, but attended it with many of my friends who worked there. I am just saying that I´m not sure if Disney organizes the whole thing or it would count as a "convention" held at Disney every year. I hope I made sense. ;)

TURKEY

I completely understand. I think its technically considered a convention, but I would call it an Epcot event.

1. It's open to the public.
2. It's an annual event.
3. They advertise pretty well.
4. They pull cast members from almost every location at Epcot.

It seems that another Epcot event is going to be an annual pin trading event. The first one was in 2001 and I have received information on the 2nd one. It's also to be held at Millinium Village.

Maria

Original Poster
I think the main question then would have to be "who organizes it"? Disney, the school system, the US government?

I wouldn´t compare it with the Flower and Garden and Food and Wine Festivals because those are like "trademarked" events, totally owned by Disney with sponsors to run it. You don´t need a park ticket to go to FIRST, but to attend the other ones, you do.

Flower and Garden and Food and Wine couldn´t change locations, but F.I.R.S.T. could.

Maybe someone else knows for sure? ;)

TURKEY

Disney doesn't organize it. I know that much, but I don't know who does.

I'm not disagreeing with you but thinks it goes well and consider it part of Epcot with the technological (Innoventions) theming.

Maria

Original Poster
Don´t worry... I don´t mind. I´m stubborn myself! hehehe :D

I was referring to the Disney Events: F&W, F&G and the name I wanted was "Holidays Around the World" which The Candlelight Processional is part of. ;)

Next:
What was the name of the little theater inside Millennium Village where cultural events from around the world were presented?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom