:brick: :confused:

AKQJ10

Nope... Let's see... another hint...

Ahh, forget it. It was a stupid questions anyway :rolleyes:

It was "Monet - Water Lillies"

Go ahead, your turn MickeyBabe

:D

AKQJ10

Knowing this is completely wrong, I'll say that they gave Corey Burton (the voice of the Radio Newscaster/Traffic Reporter) a on-speaking role as Al.

I'm wrong, so....

MickeyBabe

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Ace... You hit something with that there shotgun ;)

Einstein was played by... Einstein himself! :D

Ellen dreams that she is on the game show Jeopardy, competing against an old schoolday rival (played by Jamie Lee Curtis) and Albert Einstein (played by himself, ostensibly). In short, she's being wasted by her old rival (Al seems to be lost in thought and doesn't really play much into the final outcome of the match).

You're up buddy....

:animwink:

AKQJ10

OK, an easy one for a hot, humid Friday night...

What is the only attraction theme song in Epcot's Future World that actually mentions "Future World" in its lyrics?

AKQJ10

Correct, can you sing it for us (me) please? :lol:

(Again... I KNEW you were going to get this... next time I'm going to make this a little harder for you) :cool:

AKQJ10

During contruction, a group of endangered birds called the Red-Cockaded Woodpecker was discovered nesting in a wooded area destined for development, so they moved the site 300 feet in order to preserve the bird's natural hangout. :cool:

In fact, a service road was named after the birds as a reminder of the company’s conservation efforts.

(Still waiting to hear MB sing!!) :slurp:

AKQJ10

OK... lemme see here....

What famous Broadway and TV special production had a "Best Of" show in Epcot in 1999? BONUS if you can tell me where it played.

:D :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom