Epcot Easy Trivia

AKQJ10

Other than my basement, I'll venture a guess and say the Imagination! (queue line, I think... or maybe one of the doors in the ride)

:D

MickeyBabe

Ace... You are correct. it is written on a door inside of the ride just after your briefing by Dr. Channing after Figment takes over :D

You're up Guido ;)

~ Red

AKQJ10

OK... an easy one..

In which year was the International Gateway created?

Man, that's BORING!!!! :hammer:

Here's another (as I make myself an AAQ card) :cool:

What fictional web site does the announcer tell visitor's to go to if they want to "play the home game" in Ellen's Energy Adventure?

Have a GREAT weekend!!

-A

(On my way to Vegas next week... Man, put a poker room in WDW and I'm moving there tomorrow!!!)

:sohappy: :cool: :eek:

AKQJ10

MBabe,

You're too good, kid! :sohappy: :cool:

Not only are you up, but I'll put $1000 on black for you. If you lose, send me the cash, if you win, we'll split it. Deal? :king: :rolleyes:

MickeyBabe

I hear that all the time :animwink:

Ace, sure, you do accept monopoly money don't you? :lol:

The International Gateway opened January 12, 1990.

:D

dzneynut

Originally posted by RU42
There is a Japanese structure on the water. What is it called and what does it represent?
RU

It is called a torii gate, and it is adapted from the shrine in Hiroshima Bay. It is the entry to the Japanese pavilion.

Maria

Original Poster
Let´s see if I remmeber correctly:

When you look through it, Spaceship Earth should be right in the middle, like a ball framed. The circle inside of a square means (here comes the hard part to remember) the universe or was it eternity?

MickeyBabe

RU... the Torii is a symbolic gateway marking the entrance to the sacred precincts of Shinto shrines in Japan.... I have also heard that it symbolizes Peace and Honor.

:)

RU42

The answer is there are probably many answers, some real and some folklore.

My source (multiple actually) says the Torri gate resembles the character for 'Good Luck' so that gate represents good luck.

RU

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom