Epcot Easy Trivia

BSikor

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

IT ISN'T THE LIBERTY TREE INN!!!!

Check my avatar. It's just Liberty Inn (presented by Coca-Cola).

My most sincere apologies! I have edited my previous post to take care of my gross oversight. :dazzle: :brick:

isnet396

Before i continue,

1) ROBIN WILLIAMS DOES NOT do the voice of general knowledge! Cory burton does...anyone with wdw explorer can find out

2) Check out the "wasabi munkee trivia contest"....you might win a rare epcot collectable....

Ian

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by isnet396
Before i continue,

1) ROBIN WILLIAMS DOES NOT do the voice of general knowledge! Cory burton does...anyone with wdw explorer can find out

I copied that answer from a printed trivia souvenir set that we used to give away to guests in the parks. I really had no idea of who did the voice, that´s what it said there.

Maria

Original Poster
Just bringing this back to the top... hehe...
So.... nobody knows the answer?? I repeat: Whose fountain is in the Italian Pavillion? ;)

...and if anyone knows any fun fact or trivia from Epcot, feel free to post it! ;)

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by Nut4Disney
Is it the statue of King Neptune or Posieden. If you wanted to know the artist that did the original, my guess is Michaelangelo.

It is the Statue of Neptune, but inspired from Bernini´s Trevi Fountain in Rome.
:sohappy: :sohappy:

Maria

Original Poster
The Living Seas..... the caribbean coral reef in Sea Base Alpha is the largest saltwater tank in the world. How many gallons of water does it take?

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by Disneynut
approx. 6 million gallons.

It´s 5.7 million gallons, so you have it right! :sohappy:

Next question:

Which actress plays Ellen´s college rival in the Jeopardy game in Universe of Energy?

isnet396

hmmm...honestly i have no idea....

Does anyone have some pics of the making of BW? I have already seen that one in "the explorer" of the girl on the splinter in front of the greenscreen....btw, i have the SOP study guide of BW for some REALLY good trivia if you guys are up to it....

Ian

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom