Epcot Christmas tree and majority of decorations now up

Spyne

Wow, you're right WDWMagic. The decorations DO seem to go up earlier every year. I can't believe the holiday season is close to being upon us now.

But anyway, the trees look great! :D I do love seeing WDW decked out for the holidays.

EpcotMark

Ridiculously Early! No question about it!

But I suppose everyone who comes into the park after halloween doesnt want to feel left out of the holiday season.

By the way, last year the post Illuminations exiting Christmas Music was played obnoxiously loud! I even emailed Epcot's operations manager about that one. Though much to my chagrin, it never got fixed. Pay attention to it this year people. :lookaroun

coasterphil

I still can't believe I already have to stare down the Christmas tree at the Studios when I'm working. They were able to put all the decorations up overnight, so why the rush to get it done so early?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Not one... but TWO radio stations here in Chicago started to play 24/7 Christmas Music today. *feels ill* :lol::hammer:

Its too early for all of this. lol

I still can't believe I already have to stare down the Christmas tree at the Studios when I'm working. They were able to put all the decorations up overnight, so why the rush to get it done so early?
I think people were complaining that they were no decorations until after Thanksgiving and they wanted to see them earlier.

jt04

Ridiculously Early! No question about it!

But I suppose everyone who comes into the park after halloween doesnt want to feel left out of the holiday season.

By the way, last year the post Illuminations exiting Christmas Music was played obnoxiously loud! I even emailed Epcot's operations manager about that one. Though much to my chagrin, it never got fixed. Pay attention to it this year people. :lookaroun

Maybe because other people emailed operations and said how much it fits the season, and much to their enjoyment, it never got censored(thankfully) :zipit:

Seems to me they are trying to have some event happening at Epcot year round. Flower and Garden Fest will eventually run until an event is created for summer and that will run until Food and Wine Fest which will run into the Holiday season (starting this year) and a new event will be created that runs from the Holiday season until it all starts again with the Flower and Garden. Seems like they are leaning towards music for the summer. I wonder what they will create for the January to March time frame?:veryconfu

coasterphil

I think people were complaining that they were no decorations until after Thanksgiving and they wanted to see them earlier.

I don't have a problem with them going up a week before Thanksgiving, but everything up by Halloween is just ridiculous. I don't want to be walking under garland and lights when everybody's in their costumes.

jt04

I don't have a problem with them going up a week before Thanksgiving, but everything up by Halloween is just ridiculous. I don't want to be walking under garland and lights when everybody's in their costumes.

It's a Tim Burton idea. :lookaroun

jmuboy

Not one... but TWO radio stations here in Chicago started to play 24/7 Christmas Music today. *feels ill* :lol::hammer:

Its too early for all of this. lol

My tree and all the moest decorations I put up will be up and finished in the next few days.

sleepybear

It was so strange being at Disney this time last year. We went to MNSSHP on Halloween. Two days later, we went back to the Magic Kingdom and all the Christmas stuff was up. Pretty, but very disconcerting.

chrisdadrocks

I like it

Some hit it on the head earlier, people coming for the begining of november do not want to be left out of seeing any decorations. I for one am excited to see everything Deck(the halls)ed out.:ROFLOL: I was hoping I would see them seeing I am leaving in 30 hrs. My christmas wish came true early :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom