Epcot Beer Tour

RedGear

O it's a tradition with my fam, and this next april will be the first time I actually get to partake in the activities. (I'll be 23) You gotta at least try a new drink at each country that you have never had before. I guess last time my sister and brother did sake bombs in Japan. I really like plum wine in Japan too.

And last time my cousin Kelly went he couldn't keep up and passed out on a bench in Italy. Good thing for disney transportation! :p

philsfan2185

I'll be "drinking around the world" when I'm there in August. It'll be my 1st time attempting this glorious activity.

Yuengling Lager should replace Skudweiser at the American Adventure. It's the oldest brewery in America and it's a great beer.

banimall

Norway Buffet, 7 beers and a trip on Mission Space and didn't :hurl:

Good suggestion with the Yuengling, that would be a great replacement for Budweiser. I can't stand Budweiser.

hokielutz

Do beware of Germany... if you start off on the left side.... we hit up Mexico, Norway & China before stopping for lunch in Germany....

One large glass mug of Beer... and that made the rest of WS a very good time. Almost didn't get completely around the world because of that. :lol:

hokielutz

O it's a tradition with my fam, and this next april will be the first time I actually get to partake in the activities. (I'll be 23) You gotta at least try a new drink at each country that you have never had before. I guess last time my sister and brother did sake bombs in Japan. I really like plum wine in Japan too.

And last time my cousin Kelly went he couldn't keep up and passed out on a bench in Italy. Good thing for disney transportation! :p

Sake!!! Good idea for a midafternoon snack... Sushi and Sake.

maharet97a

Germany is the reason DH and I plan on starting on the Canada side. No one we know has been able to make it past Germany when starting on the Mexico side. Blast those Germans and their fine hops.

KelsaBels

Hubby and I call this our "Tour De Beer Nations."

Of course now that we have our daughter our "tour" is not what it used to be. Generally I don't "tour" anymore, and I'm telling him to "slow your tour" after 2-3 countries. :ROFLOL:

Just take your time, relax and enjoy!

SteveUK

This sounds like fun, as long as people are sensible and respectful. There is just part of me that has a slight issue with drinking that much in what is essentially a family park. If I want a few beers, I go downtown in the evening where there are no children. I just feel a bit uneasy drinking around children.

I'm sure none of you would cause problems, but I'm sure you understand my concerns as many people cannot drink responsibly.

Lauraldove29

Sounds like you have a good game plan. My husband, and two brothers will be following suit this august. May i suggest that after epcot and illuminations you venture down to dtd and try a shark bite bucket. At our last trip last 4th of july the bartender said he could make the drink as strong as the tip put in his tip jar. my husband and friends were so smashed they didnt rember how they got back to the hotel that night. :ROFLOL:

tink81

Yuengling Lager should replace Skudweiser at the American Adventure. It's the oldest brewery in America and it's a great beer.

WOOO HOOO! I have been saying this for years! I am a PA girl and around here we just call it "lager." You know you're home when you can just tell the bartender you want a lager.

They sell Yuengling at AK and a few other places around the World. Yuengling just (and I mean withint the last 2 years) opened a facility in Tampa, so it is becoming more popular down South.

Oh, and P.S., Budweiser makes me mean and gives me a ragin' headache. Two things I don't want to deal with while on vacation at the Happiest Place on Earth....

CajunEpcotLover

We have been doing this for a couple of years. We start in Mexico with a maragarita and then switch to beer. We split beers (at least the girls do) in each country so that we can make it to the end! It's always a fun time...may I suggest to bring a pen...we write down funny quotes from around the world on a napkin and still laugh at them today...we all know how trying to remember these would go...especially after drinking around the world!

philsfan2185

WOOO HOOO! I have been saying this for years! I am a PA girl and around here we just call it "lager." You know you're home when you can just tell the bartender you want a lager.

They sell Yuengling at AK and a few other places around the World. Yuengling just (and I mean withint the last 2 years) opened a facility in Tampa, so it is becoming more popular down South.

Oh, and P.S., Budweiser makes me mean and gives me a ragin' headache. Two things I don't want to deal with while on vacation at the Happiest Place on Earth....
I call it Lager too, but people who aren't familiar with it on here would have no clue what I was talking about. I think the brewery in Tampa has been open for more than 2 years, but I'm glad it is starting to spread around the country.

Scooter

tsk tsk tsk

All these people, binge drinking..and in front of a park filled with children.

And I thought that was what Pleasure Island was for.

My kids always ask me when we walk past The Pub in The United Kingdom.
" Daddy....why are all those people acting so stupid ?"
Well now I have an answer...."Kids...they've been around the world a few times":D

Buried20KLeague

I was in Orlando for a business conference, and suggested doing this with a bunch of the other folks from the conference.

So off to WS we went. Had a great time. I spent the whole time keeping the crowd under control and respectful of families. Quite a job.

But the whole time all I could think about was getting all the way around WS, and then daring these VERY drunk guys with huge egos to ride Mission Space on the way out. Worked like a charm. I was standing outside of M:S, fully aware of what they were going through, giggling like a school girl.

Then they all came out, and not one of them was even dizzy. That's got to be the most let down I've ever been at a Disney park. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom