Epcot Beer Tour

crazydaveh

I did this last weekend. To have a beer in every country will run one person around $75 per person including tip. This is for beer. Wine is similar but can be more or less depending on the drink.

Be careful while doing this, I've noticed Disney Security really keeping an eye on people at EPCOT lately, especially with the drinking. I saw some people last weekend who were cut off across the park. I know I was really buzzed, but I know when it's time to stop and not argue with someone when I can't properly state a two syllable word!

Just have fun and pace yourself! If you do finish the game, there's a bonus game to beat... Go to the bathroom around the world!

And ditto the Germany beers... Best in the World and don't worry about USA, they sell Sam Adams, so you can get good beer in the USA!

pescador1f

fun!!

do this alot at world showcase, can be fun and is highly recommended!!! kronenburg i believe its called in france is a good beer, but its pronounced conobuh, whatever!!!! any cider in england i would think was fairly common everywhere, but if you havent, try it. did mission space, test track and soarin', after having at least 1 or 2 in every country, good stuff. have fun

disneygoof1

I used to do this thing with my inlaws called drinking around the world. We would save up like all year and we would go in like august, this is when I lived down there and had an AP. We would start in England and wouldn't even make it to Mexico before we were totally gone. lol It was fun though. I miss it.:sohappy:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
One thing... skip the Sake. It will ruin your drinking encounter :hurl:

Yanks07

After a short experiment with Lowenbrau, Becks is back in Germany! :slurp:
If you start with beer, stick with beer. Have fun.

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
Guinness!

I myself head straight for England and get a pint of Guinness. Short of going to the UK it is the best tasting Guinness I've found in the US. Also, if you get a good bartender they will pour it the proper way, with a clover leaf in the foam! I can taste it now. May 7th here I come.

--------------------------------------------------------

Life is too short not to spend it at Disney! :sohappy:

bgraham34

I always to a drink tour around the countries. I have yet to hit everyone in 1 day though. I usually get 3-4 in and I am full. Mexico, Germany, France and England are my favorites.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom