Epcot, Animal Kingdom

Wilt Dasney

Anyone here could read the Spain rumor thread and just re-tell it. And Australia... haven't heard that one before. :rolleyes:

I will come down and say this all could very well be a liar or someone with very bad information.

And there is no solid proof whatsoever that he is a CM, so I will not blindly follow. Sorry.

Maybe if you can prove me wrong Disneyroks, but otherwise I firmly think you are pulling our leg with bogus info.

He doesn't just claim to be a CM, he says he's an Imagineer.

I'll preface this with an upfront statement that my firsthand knowledge of Imagineering culture is zero, but my impression from folks who do seem to have some knowledge is that they generally don't join Web forums, boldly announce that they work in Imagineering, and proceed to give away trade secrets. Perhaps we've found an exception to the rule? :)

PalisadesPkteer

Have a good night at work.

Twist their arms till they look like Flex Armstrong! Or a pretzel etc.

(By the way, Flex Armstrong was a toy long ago that you took and twisted it to death! Then it would revert to its original shape.)

Twist, twist some more, then twist some more etc.

So MI coaster is DOA again for now. (Sigh!)

So we are now into probably getting Prince of Persia instead of Narnia at DHS.
Lets see, maybe an UP attraction instead of MI coaster humm......

Don't suppose you could get them to rip out Sounds Dangerous?

Disneyroks

Original Poster
Twist their arms till they look like Flex Armstrong! Or a pretzel etc.

(By the way, Flex Armstrong was a toy long ago that you took and twisted it to death! Then it would revert to its original shape.)

Twist, twist some more, then twist some more etc.

So MI coaster is DOA again for now. (Sigh!)

So we are now into probably getting Prince of Persia instead of Narnia at DHS.
Lets see, maybe an UP attraction instead of MI coaster humm......

Don't suppose you could get them to rip out Sounds Dangerous?

:lol: Too Funny!

Yes MI coaster is DOA again.

Sounds Dangerous Studio, is used for 'Stars of the Saga'.

Speaking of Star Wars, there is a 75% chance that no Star Wars Weekends this year. :eek: :(

PalisadesPkteer

:lol: Too Funny!

Yes MI coaster is DOA again.

Sounds Dangerous Studio, is used for 'Stars of the Saga'.

Speaking of Star Wars, there is a 75% chance that no Star Wars Weekends this year. :eek: :(

Oh Boy! Thought Star Wars weekends were a hit at DHS.
When did this happen!

Well talk to you again Disneyroks.

And YES, I would like to work there. Sneak me in the back way OK!
(You know, out by were they keep the Lights of Winter. Speaking of which, take them home some night and fix them! Really need these back at EPCOT)

TalkingHead

Oh my gosh, you have to be some kind of sucker to believe this guy. He just joins and announces that he's an Imagineer and starts telling us about unannounced plans?

JT's got more credibility than this guy.

Think about that for a second!

Neilo

Im sorry but i dont believe this guy for a second.I can't see how Disney would let someone release details like that out on a forum without breaking the news themselves.
Plus he needs to make his mind up about going back to work or going to bed:veryconfu

Mr.MouseFan

...and in other news, Disney announced today it is building a new vacation destination. Disney's North Pole. You can stay in your very own DVC igloo. Dine at Cinderella Ice Castle, visit with Santa Mickey and Reindeer Pluto, and complete your icy magical day by taking in Disney's all new Icetasmic! - A Journey Beyond Your Frozen Imagination.

Disney05

I love this whole cat and mouse game. Does he really work for WDI, is he an impostor? Spain, Australia? Great read.

Spike-in-Berlin

Spain is not exactly a new "rumor". In 1984 I even saw the advertising signs promising "coming soon" Spain, Israel and Morocco. Of course Spain and Israel never came, Israel was cancelled due to understandable safety concerns and Spain, I don't know why, didn't come either. However it was already fully designed and could have been built on the spot after what I heard and as the design of the WS-pavilions is meant to be somewhat timeless they could start building it tomorrow after they clear up the construction site.
But I don't think that Australia will be the next expansion of DAK and I don't believe the rumors spread here (both). What's the fuzz about Australia? What do you expect from that? We all know DAK has to few real rides and is considered a half-day park only. So it doesn't make much sense to add a new continent that would feature mostly new animal exhibits and very few real attractions. Or what would you build as a new ride, even an E-Ticket with the Australian background? Ayers Rock Rollercoaster? There are so much more interesting possibilities that I really hope this "Australia"-rumor is only another fan-induced fantasy.

Castle Cake Apologist

That doesn't even make sense... They've already had SWW this year. If you mean 2011, how on Earth would they not have the event during a year that they're opening a major new attraction based on Star Wars?

Moving on...

TRONorail10

Oh my gosh, you have to be some kind of sucker to believe this guy. He just joins and announces that he's an Imagineer and starts telling us about unannounced plans?

JT's got more credibility than this guy.

Think about that for a second!

Agreed. No imagineer in his right mind would do this. It would compromise his job if he was talking about unannounced projects in an internet blog. Which is why us bloggers write about how we bumped into an annonymous imagineer and so on. He might be a cast member at EPCOT or DHS, but that is the extent of it in my opinion.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
uh-oh, this means Crush's Coaster will be coming to AK for sure! :ROFLOL:

But seriously, what else could go there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom