Epcot 25 SSE Details: Spill it CMs!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
We know you've got details CMs!

I'm only slightly-not-above walking my happy butt out through the TT or Mexico gate and to the Cast Services building to pick up a copy of Eyes and Ears. (disclaimer: the merf would never violate Disney policy in his quest for knowledge).

So, pray tell, what's the story?

kcnole

If all they do is remove the wand that would be a successful 25th anniversary to me. I sure hope that part is true, but I do not want to see anything else go back on it. You'd think they would have learned their lesson by now.

jasondiff

Merf,
You can certainly get a copy of Eyes and Ears in places that don't require you to violate policy by walking backstage.

fizzle75

If all they do is remove the wand that would be a successful 25th anniversary to me. I sure hope that part is true, but I do not want to see anything else go back on it. You'd think they would have learned their lesson by now.

I will probably be lynched for saying this...but...I LOVE THE WAND!!! there, I said it...let the lynching begin! :sohappy: I'll gladly be a martyr for the wand!

Cowkitty

There's nothing in the newest E&E about Epcot. Last I read, they were officially not planning anything, but there will be a new Canada video and the Rio de Tiempo refurb.

brkgnews

Soo.... (according to the post over on MG) the wand gets replaced with something else for the anniversary, then goes right back to being a wand? Odd.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Scour the archives! Read the digital editions! Get ye to thy portal!

*pokes CMs with sticks - in a gentle prodding manner of course*

Cowkitty

I've read both the digital edition and the printed one right in front of me. There's lots of talk about Toy Story Mania, but nothing about Epcot's wand. Sorry. :(

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
*stops poking CMs to poke the steve*

What does the steve know...? Does the steve know...?

I've been contacted by several people with access to the information you are talking about, and they tell me that the original link is just fiction. Which is why I removed it.

Other CMs in this thread are also confirming there is nothing in E&E about the wand.

brkgnews

So a moderator on another Disney fan site decides to just make crap up to see how much milage they can get? Lame.

Burn 'em at the stake!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I've been contacted by several people with access to the information you are talking about, and they tell me that the original link is just fiction. Which is why I removed it.

Other CMs in this thread are also confirming there is nothing in E&E about the wand.

Aww.. I was excited :( I was duped.

Mr Bill

I had my doubts after reading the link initially given, but tried to give the benefit of the doubt, since I had good experience with MG in the past and it was coming from a moderator there. I'm a bit disappointed that it wasn't true. Although at the same time, the post made little sense, replacing the wand with something else and then putting the wand back up is rather pointless.

BRER STITCH

I had my doubts after reading the link initially given, but tried to give the benefit of the doubt, since I had good experience with MG in the past and it was coming from a moderator there. I'm a bit disappointed that it wasn't true. Although at the same time, the post made little sense, replacing the wand with something else and then putting the wand back up is rather pointless.

Hmmmmm.....

Almost as pointless as.......oh.....I don't know.....

TURNING THE CASTLE INTO A CAKE?!?!?!?!

:lol:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Hmmmmm.....

Almost as pointless as.......oh.....I don't know.....

TURNING THE CASTLE INTO A CAKE?!?!?!?!

:lol:

I had the same sort of interpetation - that maybe the OP over there had misinterpeted the press (lord knows that happens) thus I posted here to clarfiy what the information actually was.

Still bummed that nothing is happening :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom