Epcot 25 SSE Details: Spill it CMs!

CJR

Oh yeah, Screamscape has some news on the 25th Birthday of Epcot that's worth reading. It's kind of disappointing though. I was hoping they would do something for the 25th. They turned MK's Castle into a cake for it's 25th, they should at least put in some sort of tribute to Epcot's birthday. It's the first non-Magic Kingdom style Disney park ever built. That's something worth celebrating.

pheneix

A LOT of people connected with the industry read Screamscape these days, especially since Lance shifted more towards being a news site and not a rumors page.

I'm delighted that the grassroots efforts to acknowledge Epcot's 25th are actually growing. It probably won't stop Disney from changing their course, but another PR embarassment ala Mr. Toad will be fun to watch.

How come we can celebrate Disneyland's 50th around the world, but we can't even get a banner or a fireworks show commemorating Epcot's 25th? Someone needs to put together an Epcot tribute video! 25 Years of history and semi-futuristic concepts!

I'll work on putting together a video for all you diehard EPCOT fans out there!:wave:

You do know Merf, we are under contract not to release any information regarding the development of new storylines, rides, refurbishments, and additions to Disney Parks. In fact, here's the contract I signed, verbatim:

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF POLICY

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND SECURITY
(Employee Policy Manual P. 13-14)

A. Any access to any proprietary or confidential Company information by anyone without a need to know is prohibited.

B. Any disclosure of any proprietary or confidential information, including employee, customer, or vendor information, to anyone without need is prohibited.

C. All employees are required to ensure that the Company's assets are protected against improper use, disclosure, theft, compromise or destruction.

And even so, there's no talk around the 'tunnels' about what's going to be at Epcot's 25th. Not even in E&E. I have the latest copy, and it says nothing about that.

willythelab

Adios wand

I say adios to the wand, but can the sorcerer's hat stay at the studios! Or did the water tower do the trick? SSE should be by itself without the wand. It only looks good from outside the park anyway. Maybe they should finally just paint it white, sell the naming rights to Titleist and turn the wand into a 5 iron for the 25th anniversary. Please no one kill me!:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom