News EPCOT 2020 reopening reports

jinx8402

It’s opening to the public in two days.
Again, I understand that. Rumor is there is an announcement coming about EPCOT. I said worst case, they delay the opening because demand is low across all parks and that having 3 open vs 4 is better financially for them.

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Again, I understand that. Rumor is there is an announcement coming about EPCOT. I said worst case, they delay the opening because demand is low across all parks that having 3 open vs 4 is better financially for them.
If they were speaking of not opening Epcot, they wouldn’t bring all CMs back for 1 day....

TrainsOfDisney

Does anyone remember the "Epcot Double Decker Bus" that had various Disney Characters traveling around World Showcase throughout the 1990s and early 2000s? After learning how WDW's been handling the characters (trolleys, single floats, standing on buildings, and Boats) that bus would be very useful now. Wishful thinking, but they should revive/bring back the bus and have various characters waving at guests as they're moving across World Showcase.
9d7f1a9014f02579fa791a0ddab979a3.jpg

Here's footage of the bus traveling around World Showcase from 2004.

I remember the Epcot omnibus that you could ride all the way around world showcase.

jinx8402

If they were speaking of not opening Epcot, they wouldn’t bring all CMs back for 1 day....

The CM previews would still be beneficial to understanding any changes they need to make to queues and processes specific to EPCOT. That is the whole point of previews, to get some real life data on how to handle things. That's whether the open as planned or decide to delay.

brb1006

Have they announced the character setup in EPCOT? Maybe they? I mean they need the $$$$ from food and wine.
  • Character Cavalcades throughout the day, featuring favorite Disney friends traveling around World Showcase promenade—including: Frozen Promenade, Mickey & Friends World Tour, Princess Promenade
This is as close as Disney can get to the Double-Decker Character Bus idea from the 90s/early 2000s.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom