Ep-ity-______! (w/photos!)

CoffeeJedi

Not to thread drift, but I can't believe thats how I dressed back then!
Seriously! Check out Napolean Dynamite there on the righthand side of that pic!

Back on-topic, I love that the HM is special enough to get its own custom refurb wall. What's that thing that looks like TV monitor on a pole to the left though?

brkgnews

Ahhh... the pretty blue fountain with crystal spires. And then somebody said... "Ya know what this thing needs? a bunch of misshapen rocks and a t*rd-tone-brown paint job"

PeeplMoovr

But you've gotta admit, no wand works best...

6730kme.jpg

Thanks for these fantastic shots, merf!

HOORAY! I can't wait to see it this way again!:sohappy:

SDav10495

Ahhh... the pretty blue fountain with crystal spires. And then somebody said... "Ya know what this thing needs? a bunch of misshapen rocks and a t*rd-tone-brown paint job"

Unbelievable, isn't it? The "updated" fountain looks more dated today than the old fountain would...the rocks and the brown tones reek of 1999. :hurl: :rolleyes: The blue tiles just looked classy and the lucite sculpture was perfect. It's something that could and should be easily fixed. (I understand that they can't return the exact sculpture, but they could easily create a new one--perhaps a little more curved, to give it a more sleek look.)

cdunbar

excellent pics! You have a good eye. The Japan work has been a long time coming, but the work is top notch--looks gorgeous. Nice to see a fresh World Showcase.

With those clouds over Epcot, I see summer has definitely arrived in Florida!

I was a bit skeptical of the HM wall at first, but the finished product is very nice--even dead roses! Nice! I would expect that quality on the inside come fall.
Hi those roses aren't dead! They are a special variety called Black Barracas, but when you get up close they are a very deep red..:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom