Entertainment News

jrhwdw

I'd LOVE if the Trolley Show was back for my trip next week, it's nice to see the dancers in this parade!
No sign of Trolley Dancers this week.......was this a 1 time thing like DHS COH at the Marathon. Or are the Dancers just waiting???? Were there any Pre COVID Trolley Dancers this Weekend or all new people?

mm52200

No sign of Trolley Dancers this week.......was this a 1 time thing like DHS COH at the Marathon. Or are the Dancers just waiting???? Were there any Pre COVID Trolley Dancers this Weekend or all new people?
Trolley Show isn’t coming back anytime soon if at all.
Those performers fall under the character department so they’re doing other things such as cavalcades and FoF.

mm52200

And We KNOW MK can do Trolley Dancers!!!!! MK just proved that this Weekend!!!!
There’s a difference between using the costumes for a two day pre parade and re establishing the trolley show into daily operation especially with the current show and parades schedules.

DCBaker

Premium Member
New casting calls -

Screen Shot 2022-04-22 at 2.47.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-22 at 2.54.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-22 at 2.47.29 PM.png

Gran Fiesta

So what all is still missing from the Lion King show at Animal Kingdom? Any news if it will revert back to everything they had before? My favorite show there

Gran Fiesta

They've already announced Tumble Monkey's and Flying Birds returning this summer.

That would make the show whole again. Only thing that may still be missing is the audience participation.
That's great news! Are there dates for the return of both of those yet or is it just a "returning by summer"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom