Entertainment News

marcel54

Some entertainment appears to be returning to Epcot!! Alberta Bound is returning to the Mill Stage in the Canada Pavilion on October 1st, 2021. The band features Jason Thomas and Billy Varnes both who worked with Off Kilter and CC Dixon who worked with Mulch, Sweat & Shears along with some other terrific musicians. Nice to see some of the great entertainment returning to Disney!!!
This is great news. We have been going to Hagan O'Reilly's Pub every Wednesday just to see Jason & Billy play from 6 to 9pm.

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
This is great news. We have been going to Hagan O'Reilly's Pub every Wednesday just to see Jason & Billy play from 6 to 9pm.
Well the pub does have some good food there as well!!! It will be nice to see some great entertainment back on the Mill Stage. I like the Jammitors but that isnt the right fit for that area. Marie

castlecake2.0

Well the pub does have some good food there as well!!! It will be nice to see some great entertainment back on the Mill Stage. I like the Jammitors but that isnt the right fit for that area. Marie
any idea where jammitors will be relocated to? Would be nice if they can get that wall pushed back at GOTG and maybe they can add some energy to that area of the park?

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
any idea where jammitors will be relocated to? Would be nice if they can get that wall pushed back at GOTG and maybe they can add some energy to that area of the park?
I havent heard but I will ask around. I like them over in Futureworld though, and dont see any reaason why they couldnt be back over there. They are always a fun act to catch!! Marie

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Showtimes for Alberta Bound are as follows for this Friday & Saturday: 2:00, 3:15, 5:00, 6:15 & 7:30. I am anticipating it will be the same for Sunday. I believe the band is off Monday and Tuesday but will be playing Wednesday through Sunday. If you are around October 3rd, stop by and say hi. I am planning to catch the 2pm and 3:15pm shows. Marie

castlecake2.0

Showtimes for Alberta Bound are as follows for this Friday & Saturday: 2:00, 3:15, 5:00, 6:15 & 7:30. I am anticipating it will be the same for Sunday. I believe the band is off Monday and Tuesday but will be playing Wednesday through Sunday. If you are around October 3rd, stop by and say hi. I am planning to catch the 2pm and 3:15pm shows. Marie
Any chance they’ll do dress rehearsals thursday?

mikejs78

Premium Member
It’s nice to see things like this return. For most guests, it’s little. But, all of the entertainment together is a large part of what makes WDW special. We may not have as many dark rides in Fantasyland but for my money, you can’t beat a fully-staffed World Showcase.
An evening at Epcot is one of my favorite things of all time, And it's mostly because of things like this. It's why yacht and beach are among our favorite resorts.

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Here is the information for this week for the Jammitors:
Comedic cacophony and percussive artistry near Spaceship Earth.
Friday & Saturday at 12:30, 1:35, 2:35, 3:35, 4:45, 5:40 & 6:40pm
Length of show: 10 minutes
Thanks to Steve S. for the information!!! Marie

Waters Back Side

An evening at Epcot is one of my favorite things of all time, And it's mostly because of things like this. It's why yacht and beach are among our favorite resorts.

In 2016 my wife and I did an open to close in the Showcase. And could have gone back a 2nd time of time permitted. The entertainment was a big reason for this. Plus the food, the drinks and the detail. Easily my favorite part of WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom