Rumor Entertainment Cuts Coming

TROR

Good riddance to all these things, I say. These shows are all ranging from bad to terrible. I know I'm supposed to hate budget cuts but that Golden Horseshoe show is miserable. Only shame is that the show won't be replaced by something better. Bring in the Can Can girls, Chapek! That's what we want! That's a show for ya! That'll bring in the crowd!

TrainsOfDisney

What makes you say these shows are bad? I loved them.

I didn’t personally love the Newsies / Red Car Trolley show but I thought it was a good show that belonged in the park. The others I personally loved.

TrainsOfDisney

Red Car Trolley had way too much pop music and Golden Horsehoe's show was painfully unfunny an a stain on the legacy of that great stage.

I personally agree on the trolley show, but it was still a fun show. Again I didn’t personally love it.

Which version of the Horseshoe did you see? The shows I saw this past Christmas, July, and August were quite good I thought. But previous versions were weaker.

TROR

I personally agree on the trolley show, but it was still a fun show. Again I didn’t personally love it.

Which version of the Horseshoe did you see? The shows I saw this past Christmas, July, and August were quite good I thought. But previous versions were weaker.
The one without Betty Taylor, Donald Novis, Wally Boag, or the Can-Can girls.

TrainsOfDisney

Jazz Band in New Orleans is great. I agree with you there. So do you think the Pixar orchestra and Horseshoe is too cheesy? What about Dapper Dans?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom