Engraving machines w/dog tags

DisLuver

Original Poster
I hope this is in the right place. If not, my apologies and do what is necessary.

I need to know if Disney still has the dog tag machines and where they are currently located if so. Cost and any other help would be greatly appreciated too!

jakeman

I hope this is in the right place. If not, my apologies and do what is necessary.

I need to know if Disney still has the dog tag machines and where they are currently located if so. Cost and any other help would be greatly appreciated too!
They did during our last trip.

There was one in the corner of the Winnie-the-Pooh store in DTD.

I don't remember the exact cost though. Sorry!

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
I can reacall seeing three machines during my trip two weeks ago. One was DtD at the Winnie the Pooh store, and another was in the gift area at Test Track -- those were both mentioned.

The third is in The Land, on the second floor, near the bathrooms and elevator off to the side of Garden Grille.

Crazy4WDW1

I saw one at the gift shop area near TSM at DHS. I believe someone posted that they got a tag and put their cell number and their name on one and hung it on their camera. Great idea!

JillC LI

Saw them last week at the TOT gift shop as well. 3 lines max. $10 each plus $2 if you want to buy the chain for it.

PM me and I may be able to get you some authentic military tags. If it's Disney specific though I can't help there. If the milspec tags are what you are looking for they have up to 5 lines and 15-17 characters per line. PM me if that's what you're looking for.

balletgirl2

I actually bought the one with pluto for my dog to wear on his collar, because I like him with his name and my phone # on. Sadly within a week all of the paint chipped off of it from his registration tag smacking into it. :fork: Total waste of $ for me. Might be ok for human use.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom