News 'Encanto' and 'Indiana Jones'-themed experiences at Animal Kingdom

discos

We've agreed not to trust Brayden, right?
Right?
I don't know what to believe but that does look like concept art in the article... could just be AI like we've been seeing from Shull
Oh Mr. Shull... lol BUT I do think Brayden's art is actual concept art and not AI; just more so preliminary concept art and not a final design. I trust what @PREMiERdrum said in that the carousel will be more in the style of Mexican folk art which fits much better than Brayden's Random IP Carousel Jamboree.

Phicinfan

The Train could really use some show scenes...
Ah, the hidden plan...
When they shorten RoA, they will shroud the railroad on both sides with screens, that will make it seem you are time traveling from Frontier time to the FUTURE on a train.....

Hmm... might have seen this in a movie....

;)

999th Happy Haunt

I've said it before, but if they're really insistent on not having dinos in any of the attractions they should spread the little dinosaur/fossil education stations that used to be in Dinoland throughout the park, and have them focus on dinosaurs/prehistoric animals actually from the respective continents in AK.

ToTBellHop

I've said it before, but if they're really insistent on not having dinos in any of the attractions they should spread the little dinosaur/fossil education stations that used to be in Dinoland throughout the park, and have them focus on dinosaurs/prehistoric animals actually from the respective continents in AK.
They don’t really want to continually remind guests of what they removed. Go to Islands for dinos.

Bocabear

Especially in the long stretch between the Frontierland and the Fantasyland stations. That is so ripe for some show scenes to entertain riders.
There were some things closest to Frontierland, but it feels like most of the ride is looking through the woods and drainage canal at the backstage road ...They should do more with this....they certainly could...and adding some show scenes would make the train a must-do attraction again....

DavidDL

They don’t really want to continually remind guests of what they removed. Go to Islands for dinos.

While they're at it, they should definitely remove this.

akplaque_glover.jpg

DavidDL

There aren't any dragons either.

True. Not anymore.

1_EKnAbtnF69OlYJByY7NUtA.jpg
Dragon_cave_Fire-disney-wiki.jpeg

Although I suppose if you were to squint real hard at a Banshee..

Either way, all the more reason to remove the dedication plaque. Dragons or no, they were at least honoring animals past, present and imaginary/mythical in some capacity for a time (lions, dinosaurs, yeti, etc.) If they really want to murder the mission statement of the park, they may as well go all out and pretend it never had one to begin with. Like @ToTBellHop said, they don't want you to know. Why remind Guests in any way? It's basically false advertisement on their end once once these changes take effect.

ToTBellHop

True. Not anymore.

View attachment 781436View attachment 781437

Although I suppose if you were to squint real hard at a Banshee..

Either way, all the more reason to remove the dedication plaque. Dragons or no, they were at least honoring animals past, present and imaginary/mythical in some capacity for a time (lions, dinosaurs, yeti, etc.) If they really want to murder the mission statement of the park, they may as well go all out and pretend it never had one to begin with. Like @ToTBellHop said, they don't want you to know. Why remind Guests in any way? It's basically false advertisement on their end once once these changes take effect.
Just change it to Disney Nature Adventure Park…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom