Embarrassing Disney moments!

bucklepants

Okay, I'll play. It was my daughters first trip, she was 2 going on 3. Like most young ones with all the excitement she wasn't eating very well. This was a concern for us. On the morning of our first full day she wore a Snow White dress, and was not eating very much, and was a little cranky. So we decided, after riding dumbo, to get her a smoothie and pastry at The Main Street Bakery. The place was packed, but we were able to find a small table as someone was leaving. About half way through the smoothy she gets a strange look on her face, then proceeds to throw up pink all over the table, getting some on her dress too. She was upset at first because it got on her dress, but after a quick wipe down she was fine and had a happy rest of the day. I was able to wash her dress in the sink at the resort and saved the day.

Another incident, same trip, was on the way back on the plane, so still sort of counts as a Disney moment right? Anywho... my daughter was in potty training mode and only wearing pull ups. She was starting to get really fidgety and wouldn't sit down as the plane was starting it's decent. After we hit the tarmack she fidgets again and I manage to get my hand under her to keep her seated, only to feel a wet seat. The poor thing needed to go potty and ended up having to pee her pants. The pull ups didn't hold much so she and the plane seat were saturated. I was really embarrassed and felt sorry for her. Then of course we had to wait the 15-20mins just get off the plane. I did tell a flight attendant on the way out.

Zweiland

I was eight years old and in line for COP. I didnt lift my arms and got my arm stuck in the turnstyle...and it didn't come out. I had my mom and a cast member pulling and twisting my arm for a little while before they got it out. Didn't break the skin, but i had a giant bruise there for a while after.

Once my brother got his HEAD stuck in a fence in our local theme park. He was about 8 at the time. A group of teenagers came over and laughed at him, but did nothing to help. To this day I have no idea how he got his head stuck there.

mergatroid

Mrs Mergatroid had one a few years back. She was wearing a new bra on this particular day (that got your attention, eh ;)) and for some reason she was complaining that the wires in it were sticking into her. Anyhow she went into the ladies to try to fix it and somehow managed to drop it in the toilet whilst removing it in the cubicle. She decided best not to fish it out and wear it, so fished it out and binned it. Now she had a decent t shirt on and having a reasonably firm 'figure' (that's the term I'll go with), decided she could pull off the upper body commando style look. Everything was going just fine and dandy till the rain suddenly started lashing down and she had a soaking wet t shirt with no bra on underneath :oops:.

We did eventually find a poncho selling shop to save the day, though I can still see her walking around with her hands covering herself whilst trying to look casual. Funnily enough it looked anything other than casual and more like somebody who had been forced into a wet t shirt contest that they didn't want to compete in :eek::D

Tom

Beta Return
Mrs Mergatroid had one a few years back. She was wearing a new bra on this particular day (that got your attention, eh ;)) and for some reason she was complaining that the wires in it were sticking into her. Anyhow she went into the ladies to try to fix it and somehow managed to drop it in the toilet whilst removing it in the cubicle. She decided best not to fish it out and wear it, so fished it out and binned it. Now she had a decent t shirt on and having a reasonably firm 'figure' (that's the term I'll go with), decided she could pull off the upper body commando style look. Everything was going just fine and dandy till the rain suddenly started lashing down and she had a soaking wet t shirt with no bra on underneath :oops:.

We did eventually find a poncho selling shop to save the day, though I can still see her walking around with her hands covering herself whilst trying to look casual. Funnily enough it looked anything other than casual and more like somebody who had been forced into a wet t shirt contest that they didn't want to compete in :eek::D

Reports like this are supposed to come with pictures....

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom