Embarassing WDW pics of...you!

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
OK, we all have them...that pic you go home with and look at and try to figure out if you were drunk or just had your brain clouded with pixie dust. The pics that get taken when you say...no one knows me here anyway lol. So LETS SHARE!

yep...that's me...in the stroller. we were in line for my granddaughter to get pics with the dark wing duck and robin hood crews during the limited time magic week they were out. yes, i was sober but in my defense i wasn't feeling my best and it was one of those few crisp breezy days we get here in florida. i'm usually the one taking pics so i don't show up in many but my granddaughter took this one.
DSC00596_zpsd877190f.jpg

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
ok...aging photo lol. this wasn't at wdw but has a disney connection in my costumes theme idea. this was a pic we took before our zombie party last fall. left to right is my future son-in-law and my daughter in red (zombie hunters), my son (granddaughter's dad) in the back, my granddaughter in forefront, my niece in the cheetah print, and me on the right. my son and i teamed up with the our costumes saying this is what happens when you walk through fantasyland during peak hours (we call fantasyland ankle bitter alley or stroller hell).

DSC00557_zps5ad0d2d6.jpg

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I don't have many pics of me, cause it's just me and the kid. This is the best I can do...

She doesn't take many pictures of me, and I'm sure my parents have embarrassing pictures of me at the parks, but I don't have them handy...

Though, there were plenty of times in the making of that video where I felt embarassed...

You try dancing in front of the bus at the hotel with your kid filming and see how people look at you!

NiarrNDisney

I don't have many pics of me, cause it's just me and the kid. This is the best I can do...

She doesn't take many pictures of me, and I'm sure my parents have embarrassing pictures of me at the parks, but I don't have them handy...

Though, there were plenty of times in the making of that video where I felt embarassed...

You try dancing in front of the bus at the hotel with your kid filming and see how people look at you!

Very Cute! It looks like you two had a wonderful trip and know how to have a great time and not take yourself to seriously. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom