Elsewhere in DHS, AFI reopens (and no one cares)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpcotServo

Ummm...who cares? Why are we arguing? They didn't say anything new was coming...in fact the "Coming Soon" sign was the same one they put out when they made the Villans Showcase...

Why the big fight? It's not bad show or anything.
:shrug:

EPCOT Explorer

That too,Servo.

It's just AFI.Why do we care this much?Admittedly,it did take long to do nothing...but it's not like it's SSE or anything.:dazzle:

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Ooo! So much Disney Drama! Yes, I admit that I read this at first for the update/pictures, but I stayed for the drama-rama.

Captain Chaos

steve, you're more then welcome to grow a spine and say i'm not welcome here.

Calling out the owner of the site has gotten others banned... ReDis was banned because he was deemed a fraud, even though all he di was post rumors... Now, merf comes on here to do nothing but start trouble, and his account is allowed to be active... Hopefully this little statement finally gets him kicked off these boards... And let's send his little merf minions out too...

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Merf has the right to have an opinion. And no,I'm not one of the giggling fanboys.I rarely get into one of these foolish arguments we have on the boards.However,30 days to do that?We should have seen at least some improvements.

And if you all think he does this for attention why do you give it to him by posting equally foolish and hurtful things?Some of you aught to read a little into your own posts and thoughts.

:wave:

Ooooooo get her, calm down Gloria, dont forget your chap stick now.

Merf dosent get hurt anyway, hes too wrapped up

in himself. :animwink: besides what else to do with no game on:shrug:

EPCOT Explorer

I assume that the "Gloria" statements were directed to me so I just wanted to confirm that that made no sence hence,that I am not in fact, a woman.

And no,I am not getting mad.We have the rest of the WDWMAGIC site to do that and make the thread interesting too.:lol:

MousDad

Talk about a misplaced post. :lol::lol::lol:

I was actually referring to merf's pics. Look at his first post and you'll see what I really meant. Honestly, Pumbas.

DivineMadness7

also, people stop being harsh on merf. its rude and not welcome here. no one cares that you know about museums or that you think people should chill. you guys should chill, and be happy. hakuna matata.

Ohhh ok, so Merf is allowed to say what he wants and whine to no end over trivial things, but we can't give him a nice shot of reality? Ok, got it.

Edit: Oh and I'm a pretty casual user of these boards, usually choosing to simply ignore the drama, but this has motivated me to find how to find the "ignore list" feature. I suggest some of you do the same. Have a magical day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom