Elsewhere in DHS, AFI reopens (and no one cares)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Merf has the right to have an opinion. And no,I'm not one of the giggling fanboys.I rarely get into one of these foolish arguments we have on the boards.However,30 days to do that?We should have seen at least some improvements.

And if you all think he does this for attention why do you give it to him by posting equally foolish and hurtful things?Some of you aught to read a little into your own posts and thoughts.

:wave:

Yes he does have the right to his own opinion, and I will always support anyone's right to their opinion. I have never bashed Merf for his views and even supported him on some of his views. I have PM'ed him a few times, but never gotten a reply or "thanks for your support when everyone else was bashing the hell out of me." Has anyone here ever gotten an acknowledgment of anything from Merf? Perhaps he is as selfish and self centered as MKT says he is. I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I now have my doubts.

In conclusion... I think he crossed the line calling Steve spineless.

I foresee a public apology or a banned member. :shrug:

EPCOT Explorer

Why are we talking about Gloria's organ?

I think that Merf's girl would not be called Gloria.

Pete, Sam, Fred, Bill...
That's just offensive now.Live and let live.And yes,I too think that was over the top.However,what happened before in the topic is just picking on someone because his opinion is different then yours and Merf can be a bit harsh and opinionated sometimes.Not to members but on the Disney Company itself.And,he should be.Disney is one of the paramount entertainment companies in the history of the world and when they do something as foolish as this,something should and can be said.

unkadug

That's just offensive now.Live and let live.

It's only offensive if you think it's offensive. :shrug:

I never said anything. You put two different sentences together to find something you think is offensive.

If someone else puts them together, they might not find anything offensive, just a fact of life.

unkadug

Foolish? Merf has NO WAY of knowing everything that goes into everything that the Disney Company does. He has NO IDEA what went into this attraction. He has NO IDEA what might have been done by outside contractors during the down time. I'm gonna go with Steve on this one and agree that he's just looking for something to whine about and for attention.

It's implied,though.Do you really think that the meaning is that hidden?

Truth hurt?

figmentmom

It's Steve's site, and the decision to ban or not ban members is HIS to make. We may or may not agree, but it's still Steve's prerogative.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I did make a post about Toy Story MIDWAY Mania being open to the cast, but you chose to delete it. Then you posted several of your own threads about Toy Story Mania.

I think there's a level of action pointing to a "me me me" mentality and it's not mine. steve, you're more then welcome to grow a spine and say i'm not welcome here.

Your thread was deleted because it was asking for a cast member to take you into the preview. You were providing no new information, as we had known about the previews for several weeks, you were simply looking to get a free ride for yourself.

I've given you chance after chance after chance to be a member here, and each time you overstep the line. I have received more reported posts about you than any other member on WDWMAGIC, and you have been asked by me, several times in private messages to curb your posting style, yet you refuse to do so.

I'm not going to be insulted on my own site, so I'll do better than tell you that you are not welcome here, I'll go ahead and ban you. Don't bother signing up with a new account as you did previously when you were banned several years ago, we'll be looking for you, and there will be no second chances this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom