Electrical Parade Refurbishment Brainstorming

mharrington

Original Poster
We all know that the Electrical Parade is due to get some "updates", mainly including more expanded scenes on Snow White and Pinocchio, plus a brand-new float of Tinker Bell replacing the Blue Fairy.

But now, what if you could come up with your own ideas for brand-new scenes in the parade? One idea that I can think of is a scene themed to The Little Mermaid, and even that is sort of a remake of a once-used scene in the parade, known as the Briny Deep, which later became a Pinocchio-themed section. Here is a scene from the Briny Deep section to show you how the new Little Mermaid scene would look: zEParade+(9)+z.jpg (image).

Nevertheless, there will be some alterations, including, of course, having Ariel here, and also Flounder and maybe Sebastian. That whale float in the back (where Pinocchio and Geppetto were when it was a Pinocchio section) will be scrapped and replaced by a new Ursula float. And of course, the music will be altered.

So, that's one of my ideas for a new parade scene. Can anyone weigh in here now?

Jasonflz

For a chistmas update, how about adding a Nightmare Before Christmas float? It would really work with the Haunted Mansion christmas makeover if it ever come to WDW.

Disneyson 1

They like "classic" there, so why not a Sleeping Beauty scene with a color-changing dress? Also a float for a transforming Dragon Maleficent?
?

brb1006

I just woke up from a dream where I imagine a new section that featured 4 Toy Soldiers around ten feet tall as puppets controlled by people who roll around the electrical parade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom