Eisner at Epcot on NYE

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Michael Eisner looks to be continuing his usual tradition of spending NYE at Epcot. Info comes to me that he may be making an appearance at Mission: SPACE around 11pm.

Happy New Year everyone!! :wave:

tigsmom

Originally posted by Lee
Anyone gonna be there?
Someone take him aside and give him a good talking-to.

I was thinking more of a whack upside the head.

(not that I advocate violence. :lookaroun )

SpongeScott

Originally posted by Lee
Anyone gonna be there?
Someone take him aside and give him a good talking-to.
Yeah, mention to him that you're an avid member of a Disney internet board and I'm sure that he'll give you his full attention.

Nah, just smack him.

1stStarIC2nite

Well, of course he's gonna be there. He's probably there to greet the family that won the HP sweepstakes to ride Mission: Space on New Year's Eve... remember?

imagineer boy

No, you're all wrong. Get the Mission:Space ladder, and make him walk under it! Bad luck for him! Roy and Stan will triumph!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

MartyMouse

Dude!!!:mad:
People back off Mike for a sec. There wouldn't be a Disney today if not for that man. He may mess up here and there but so did Walt. Give him some time to take in the changes at Disney and see if he comes around before you hang him from the Tree of Life.

He's not a bad man.

civileng68

Account Suspended
huh?

Originally posted by MartyMouse
People back off Mike for a sec. There wouldn't be a Disney today if not for that man. He may mess up here and there but so did Walt. Give him some time to take in the changes at Disney and see if he comes around before you hang him from the Tree of Life.

He's not a bad man.

Walt went wrong too? Wait, it was Walt's dream. You can't go wrong if it's your own dream.

Eisner is getting away from the dream that created it. Eisner was fine until now. Now he suddenly wants to make it his own dream.

oh heck, why waste time with it.

back to Eisner!

Bend over and take it like a woman Eisner, Richard Simmons is here to discipline you!

Not For Sale

How about attaching some money to a fishing pole and putting it on his head and watch him run around for hours then eventually trip on that light that fell.:fork:

imagineer boy

Originally posted by MartyMouse

He's not a bad man.

Did Walt budget cut his parks to death? Hmm.... I don't think so. Once his partner Frank Wells died, he became very greedy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom