EE behind the scenes tour!

dandaman

:( On one hand, I'm really glad the "Make-A-Wish" Foundation decided to make good on such a request!

...On the other hand... I'm sorry for the condition that allowed you to have this. :( What do you have?

pwgs

it sounds great!!!:) from some who's been there...:eek:I wish you the best of luck with everything and i hope everything works out for you and your family!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Questions i'd like answers to...

1. Whats the Yeti look like?

2. So how does the whole going-backward thing work?

3. Whats the general plot?

4. Will it really snow inside?

5. Was there going to be a restaurant? If so, what happened to it? If not, why not?

PS: Have a great trip :)

jrobinson424

It's great to hear that the "Make A Wish Foundation" is going to make your wish come true. I personaly donate a good chunk of my annual salary to this charity just to help people get a chance to live their dream. I hope sincerely that you have a wonderful time and my God bless you and your family. I am so proud of the organization and what they do. Looking forward to see those pictures.

ballewclan

Aww thats such a good wish to make! I hope you have fun at EE and best of luck to you.

I hope your trip is truly MAGICAL and may all your wishes come true!:)

PhilosophyMagic

That's such a great oppertunity! Have fun!

Hey, maybe you can ask if there are any plans to remove DinoRama! Oh, please, please, PLEASE ask the Imagineer that! Really! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom