EE behind the scenes tour!

djronnieb

I don't believe it, I think this person is just looking for attention since they are new. If they provide evidence this really happened then I'll retract my statement, but until then I just don't believe it.

The_CEO

mousermerf said:
Questions i'd like answers to...

1. Whats the Yeti look like?

2. So how does the whole going-backward thing work?

3. Whats the general plot?

4. Will it really snow inside?

5. Was there going to be a restaurant? If so, what happened to it? If not, why not?

PS: Have a great trip :)

Please don't take this the wrong way, but why don't you just let the kid get his wish and not play messenger?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Because it's the same exact thing we'd ask from anyone else having such an experience. He wants to come back and post pics, and he's already asked if there's any other questions ;)

Laura

Premium Member
000 said:
Originally, i almost didnt get this wish because I asked to meet with Joe Rhode for a behind the scenes tour of ee. (since he's the president of AK) That turned it into a celebrity wish and i would then have to fly out to California to meet with him for a 4 day 3 night trip. I then said i would just like to meet with any imagineer that happened to be on site. Can you imagine going for a tour of ee and not even being at wdw. That was a close one. I just found out today that i was leaving on sunday.

What that is so awesome!

The_CEO

That is fine, I just want this kid to have a once in a lifetime experience, and not play press. But considering he asked if anyone had any questions. My appoligies. :)

tn1999

Did they say you could bring your camera in the site? I cant imagine you could just go around snapping pics all over the site, maybe you will have to ask first?

PhilosophyMagic

djronnieb said:
I don't believe it, I think this person is just looking for attention since they are new. If they provide e\0\0???\0\0\0\0??\0"y happened then I'll retract my statement, but until then I just don't believe it.

I was thinking the same thing, but I was afraid to be rude.

If I could "Make a Wish" I would wish for DinoRama to disappear...

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
i think that id have to go to a spy store and get some of those glasses with the camera in them......... id be all over that.

have a good trip on your excursion...... i dont have any request of questions, just a report of how it went when you get done.

im glad your wish is coming true. :D

MSTINKHERBELL01

Hey Sweetie,

Have a Magical Time! Don't get caught up in asking questions for the people here...Just enjoy yourself and make some unforgettable magical memories with your family....You're gonna have a blast! Wish I was there to give you a BIG HUG before you go (to give to Mickey for me):wave: .

Love,

MsTinkherbell01

missionspace

I wish you the best of luck! Have a great trip! I know they prob. won't let you take pictures from inside the ride so just make a mental note and tell us about it!

wcox377492

Like many others here, my sympathies, thoughts and prayers for what made you eligible for a "make a wish", however I'm glad you're getting this outstanding tour. Enjoy, and please share lots of details on your experience at EE with disney

ballewclan

So OOO are you back yet?? Didnt you go last week on sunday? So how was your trip? OK, hope you had a good time and hope to read a post about your trip! I hope that all your dreams came true on the trip!

EDIT: I just read from one of his other posts that its a 7 day, 6 night trip. So he should be getting back this sunday! Lets hope he had fun!

Connor002

i don't what to sound demanding, or that i'm using you as a messenger

but could you ask about the track switch (to backwards)? i'd really love to know what the system is called

and of course, any and every piece of info you could bring us would be much appriciated

oh, and one last thing-

could you please tell mickey i miss him?

Tom

Beta Return
djronnieb said:
I don't believe it, I think this person is just looking for attention since they are new. If they provide evidence this really happened then I'll retract my statement, but until then I just don't believe it.

I immediately thought this too, since I'm a major doubter - but then I thought, "If someone would use Make-A-Wish as their vehicle for an elaborate lie, they are the lowest of the low - scum of the earth." Thus, I'm giving our newbie the benefit of the doubt, and look forward to his posts upon his return. :sohappy:

However, if it turns out to be yet another elaborate way to make up tons of "facts" that are really just hearsay from this and other sites and expect to be taken seriously because of the nearly-impossible-to-disprove story - I'll be a teeny tiny bit upset.

For now - I'm happy for him and "wish" the best of his trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom