Eating in the bathroom

Berret

In the Parks
No
Thankfully I have never encountered one of those, and I shudder to think of the day I do. I just can't fathom eating in a bathroom, especially large ones such as in Disney World. Do you have any idea how many poop particles are thrown into the air and float around every time someone flushes? :eek:

weird

Luckily, the toilets at Disney usually work properly. A few years ago, I was on a small cruise once in Florida. The bathroom on the ship had a small problem. When you flushed one toilet, water would gush up from the one next to it. I had to apologize to the poor soul sitting in the next stall. :(

Arthur Wellesley

Luckily, the toilets at Disney usually work properly. A few years ago, I was on a small cruise once in Florida. The bathroom on the ship had a small problem. When you flushed one toilet, water would gush up from the one next to it. I had to apologize to the poor soul sitting in the next stall. :(
My mature, sophisticated, adult self would feel bad if I did that to an unsuspecting person in the stall next to mine.

My immature, childish, prankster self however, would probably have one very entertaining afternoon.

Dukeblue1227

Why when you walk into a public restroom, why is everything so wet? There's puddles, waters all over the counter, it's dripping like being in a cave. What happen was there like a gy dog in there after a bath? And god forbid you have to use the stall... you go in there, you sit down, you try to close the door, which apparently Van-Damme kicked in. Why are they all broken?! Who was running into the bathroom like "I gotta ____... I can't ____ with a door in front of me!"

:cautious:

pug

I recall as a CM at Cosmic's that there were people who ate inside the bathrooms due to lack of seating, as we definitely got tray's from the bathroom on several occassions. Also I saw someone at Yakitori House take his food inside the bathroom due to lack of seating in that restaurant. Does anyone here resort to that if needed, or have seen examples of bathroom eaters?
I have seen people do it before

Matt_Black

Generally, WDW bathrooms are very clean. HOWEVER, there have been a few times I've walked into a stall that have convinced me to never EVER eat in there.

BuddyThomas

Agree. its the 5th thread that was revived.
I wonder how long until the famous "review complain" of the woman(who claimed to be an expert travel company agent) and their princess reappear.

That rant was hilarious and facepalming at same time.
Someone needs to dredge junibug up or whatever her name was, the one who had an "unmagical day", and generated like 100 pages of commentary.
:)

Club34

is this really a thing? why wouldn't you just sit outside somewhere? anywhere? why in the ---- would you eat in a public rest room?!?! and it further begs the question why people continue to flock to these parks on these days where it 'shuts down' due to capacity. i don't get it.

Berret

In the Parks
No
Why when you walk into a public restroom, why is everything so wet? There's puddles, waters all over the counter, it's dripping like being in a cave. What happen was there like a ****gy dog in there after a bath? And god forbid you have to use the stall... you go in there, you sit down, you try to close the door, which apparently Van-Damme kicked in. Why are they all broken?! Who was running into the bathroom like "I gotta ____... I can't ____ with a door in front of me!"

:cautious:

Thank you, Dane Cook!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom