Eating in the bathroom

Chef Mickey

The surprising thing is that some people don't really have any qualms about eating around filth. I see people constantly eating on top of trash cans around Casey's despite people throwing trash in the same can.

I'd rather just not eat than eat in a bathroom or on a trash can.

BrerWayne

The surprising thing is that some people don't really have any qualms about eating around filth. I see people constantly eating on top of trash cans around Casey's despite people throwing trash in the same can.

I agree, but the seating at Casey's is ridiculous. When I was there in Feb, we bought our food and had to haul it all the way to Tomorrowland Terrace just to find seating. We stood around Casey's for about 10 minutes waiting for somewhere to sit before walking over.

Chef Mickey

I agree, but the seating at Casey's is ridiculous. When I was there in Feb, we bought our food and had to haul it all the way to Tomorrowland Terrace just to find seating. We stood around Casey's for about 10 minutes waiting for somewhere to sit before walking over.
I agree and that's another major issue they have failed to address.

Disney HAS to address their capacity issues at older restaurants such as Casey's, Liberty Tree, The Plaza, snack counters, etc. You can see newer restaurants like Be Our Guest are better equipped, but we need some renovations to match the current crowd demands.

Communicore

Original Poster

A lot of people eat on top of the trash cans during F&W too.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Now that the nice little garden area is open near Casey's, I would be doing a picnic lunch on the grass (and hope some stupid parent didn't let little Johnny take a wiz on the grass, lol). And turn my tray over to sit on.

I would never, ever, bring my food into any public restroom to consume. I don't eat in my own bathroom - and I know how clean it is.

But I agree, Disney needs to address the lack of seating at Casey's. Maybe if we all took our trays and wandered through the Emporium eating our chili cheese dogs they might find additional seating? Or put booths or other higher capacity seating in that little side room.

Victor Kelly

Crap. This thread is full of Crap. I cannot believe the Crap that is being talked about. All we get is a Crappy necrothread about Crap. This Crap has got to stop for Crapsakes.

Sorry......I had to:cool::D:devilish:

Tom

Beta Return
I agree and that's another major issue they have failed to address.

Disney HAS to address their capacity issues at older restaurants such as Casey's, Liberty Tree, The Plaza, snack counters, etc. You can see newer restaurants like Be Our Guest are better equipped, but we need some renovations to match the current crowd demands.

The problem with all those restaurants is that they're essentially landlocked. They would have to close something else (ride, show, shop) to expand any of them.

Chef Mickey

The problem with all those restaurants is that they're essentially landlocked. They would have to close something else (ride, show, shop) to expand any of them.
I know it would be difficult, but it has to be done, even at the expense of taking over gift shops.

Victor Kelly

MK is not designed for the crowds it is now handling. I honestly believe that the fire code has been ignored when deciding maximum guest capacity. It would require monumental construction to expand eateries, simply put, they would need to expand each seating area by a factor of 2 maybe even 3. The they would have to move all other attractions, buildings, etc around to fit. Essentially MK would double in size, and then they would say oh oh oh increased capacity, let even more people in.

My way of dealing with not enough seating is to nab a table and when I see another family or group looking, have them join us or if we are done eating, flag them to the table so they can take it over. But, we rarely go to the parks in busy seasons, so this is not always an issue.

Cmdr_Crimson

I think were at the point where they need to be called something....And have I got a good one..
siteaters_zps6l97dgns.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom