Eating in the bathroom

Timekeeper

I could eat here -

article-2300241-18F62C92000005DC-654_634x418.jpg

wdwjmp239

I recall as a CM at Cosmic's that there were people who ate inside the bathrooms due to lack of seating, as we definitely got tray's from the bathroom on several occassions. Also I saw someone at Yakitori House take his food inside the bathroom due to lack of seating in that restaurant. Does anyone here resort to that if needed, or have seen examples of bathroom eaters?

e5d252d3508e7117356ed85b56870213425750d_t.gif

That is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of! Please say you are kidding! :facepalm:

johnnylc1980

I work in a large office building with a lot of other professionals and I have witnessed quite a few of them eating in the bathroom. From guys walking in with sandwiches who take them into a stall and finish eating to others eating bagels while at urinals. The worst was the time I was at a urinal and a guy came up to the one next to me eating a muffin, he took a bite and put it down on top of the urinal to go to the bathroom and then he picked it up and finished eating it and there was no wrapping on the bottom of it. It was so gross I wanted to throw up.

jaklgreen

I work in a large office building with a lot of other professionals and I have witnessed quite a few of them eating in the bathroom. From guys walking in with sandwiches who take them into a stall and finish eating to others eating bagels while at urinals. The worst was the time I was at a urinal and a guy came up to the one next to me eating a muffin, he took a bite and put it down on top of the urinal to go to the bathroom and then he picked it up and finished eating it and there was no wrapping on the bottom of it. It was so gross I wanted to throw up.
Well, thank goodness they work in an office and not in food service!! I work in food and the customers are the gross ones not the employees. People walk in from touching who knows what and eat food as soon as they get. Hardly anyone washes their hands before they eat. Most people are their own mini versions of typhoid Mary.

acishere

Well I don't need to take a lunch break now...:hungover:

Camp

I was eating as I read this. I wish I had not been. Extremely unsanitary.

Florida Bill

This is a really crappy thread! I have seen someone sitting on the sink/vanity thingy at the Sci - Fi dine in bathroom washing his feet, THAT made me gag, not as bad as eating in there but still pretty gross.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom