Easter Day Activities at Resorts

DisneyWeather!

Does anyone have any knowledge of what, if any, special activities that will take place at any of the resorts? We will be at POR on Easter Day with 3 kids and would love to know ahead of time what we might be able to plan.

Rock'n Robin

I was at POR for Easter two years ago and I seem to remember they had something planned, maybe an easter egg hunt? We usually go to Typhoon Lagoon on Easter(kids are older) so we didn't partake, but I think there was something set up.

Upvote 0

erstwo

This is ooooold info, so take it for what it's worth, :) but we were at the Poly, Easter 2008 and there were several Easter Sunday activities for the whole family.

I remember crafts and and egg hunt, but we did not participate. We went to the egg hunt in Epcot and the special brunch in Epcot.

While at WDW last month, at Caribbean Beach they set up a huge inflatable screen for watching the Super Bowl and had some nice super bowl themed activities. I'm sure if they do all that for a football game, they'll do something just as nice for Easter! :wave:

OH! And ALSO - if you go to the gift shop or ask at the front desk they will 'play' Easter Bunny for you and deliver your basket(s) to your door in the morning Easter Sunday. We brought some things with us (candy in eggs) and we purchased a few things at the gift shop and they wrapped it all up in our baskets (wrapped it in cellophane so nothing would fall out) and put our room number/ name on them and there they were delivered to us Easter morning! You can also purchase baskets there if you like.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom