East Parking Garage construction

halltd

As expensive as they are Disney isn't paying for the garages. It's my Florida State Tax Dollars going to work.
You're a resident of the Reedy Creek Improvement District? RCID is financing the garages, not Orange or Osceola Counties. They're saving a ton in sales tax, but you're not paying a cent for the garages...at least from what I've read.

roj2323

save PI has a nice update today: http://savepleasureisland.blogspot.com/2015/08/dtd-update-lime-garage.html
DSCN0425.JPG

DSCN0426.JPG

dstrawn9889

whats up with these pictures... the rebar work is showing 5 floors now, and they are pouring the 4th???? thought this was a 3 level deck?
EDIT:::: maybe they are going that tall on this side to make the decks seem more symmetrical? facade work only on this side and the side that faces orange?

Mouse Detective

roj2323

Are we thinking the opening for this garage will be similar to the Orange Garage and open, at least in part, around Thanksgiving?

no chance. Even once the concrete is poured it has to sit for 30 to 60 days before an active load can be placed on it. This is in large part why the Orange garage opened in phases starting at the bottom and working it's way up. It's possible the first floor will be open but I wouldn't expect any more than that until at least February.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom