Early Morning or Late Nights?

Dad 2 M & M

The EMEs at MK or Epcot, especially the last hour of both are really nice. Only one of my DD will get up and hit the mornings with me, so we usually take advantage of the nights.

The mornings are way way way less crowded; that's for sure!

HouCuseChickie

We love both...we hit the parks early - take a nice mid day break - and then stay late. And of course, we're up early next day to do it all over again :D As for EMH- I prefer evening b/c it makes it easier to leave the park when we're ready to go.

rufio

Evenings in the past. There is NO way my fiancé will get up early enough for morning EMH! I can barely drag him to MK for one rope drop per trip! But I think I might take advantage of some early mornings alone during our December trip. My WDW confidence has grown since last time and I'm sure I can handle the parks alone :)

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
Late night is awesome @ MK. The park looks amazing lit up at night. Can't wait to see what the FLE looks like at night once the crowds have thinned out. I wish that they would do more late night hours for Epcot. Have to do early mornings @ DAK as they close the place down at dusk. We're usually done with DHS by lunch so we've never experienced that park at night.

donaldtoo

We're "bother's" too. We tend to be Park commandos. We are not over-planning maniacs, as you might think, but we do have a general outline and, essentially, plan our days around EMH's (early and late). We have also been known to do a lot of flyin' by the seat of our pants, and park-hoppin', on a whim.
For instance, on the last day of our trip in July, we were gettin' ready to head from Epcot to DHS for late night EMH when DW remembered we hadn't had a hot dog at Casey's, yet. So, we hopped on over to MK and chowed down some dogs and then hopped over to DHS to close 'er down.

I_heart_Tigger

Definitely late for me. I stay up until 3am most nights anyway so being able to do that at Disney is a plus and my energy level is at it's peak for the night hours. I like that there are fewer little kids but I wish there were more dining options. When your daily hours are noon to 3am your meal times are roughly 1pm for breakfast, 6pm for lunch and midnight for supper.

Figments Friend

I prefer the Evenings, as the concentration of young children and toddlers drops off the later the night wears on.
Also, the Parks really need to be appreciated at nighttime for the wonderful lighting. When DAK still did EMH in the evenings, the Park was just beautiful at night.

Mornings can be okay too depending on the Park....but i find in general it is usually a little too nutty with all the little ones running around nipping at your heels.
For a Park like DAK , doing a morning EMH is well worth the effort to get out of the sack for. Something special about being there early in the morning at rope drop.

Other then that..it is Evening all the way...exspecially EPCOT and MK

So i vote Night Owl.

:cool:

Sharired

We used to love the evening EMH, but now with 2 little ones, we do better hitting the morning EMH. Of course we do a couple late nights each trip to see Wishes and such, but most nights we do a TS meal and return to the resort.

AylaRanzz

We're all night owls, so I prefer the extra night hours. Last time I was there two of the nights had extra hours and my sister and I were in the MK till well after 2:30am and it was awesome.

copcarguyp71

DD at 9 is now a Disney juggernaut and we took full advantage of the evening magic hours on our trip this month. Early mornings are great....if I could get the family up and out in any sort of timely fashion but sometimes you just have to accept that DW and DD take a little more time to get it together in the morning and morning EMH's are not a reality worth pushing the proverbial envelope for. We were in MK one night until 1AM and MGM (forever MGM!) until midnight another.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Definitely late for me. I stay up until 3am most nights anyway so being able to do that at Disney is a plus and my energy level is at it's peak for the night hours. I like that there are fewer little kids but I wish there were more dining options. When your daily hours are noon to 3am your meal times are roughly 1pm for breakfast, 6pm for lunch and midnight for supper.
That's it.Gonna have to try a late night next visit, but 3.00am,:eek: there is no way I could keep my eyes open until that time.:)

javy2004

i'm gonna get to use EMH for the first time in my coming trip. i hope to use both morning and evening EMH and make the most of limited hours in Jan

CP_alum08

Typically evening EMH for us. We've been the last ones out of MK several times, having Main St. all to yourself is such a wonderful feeling :)

But we've also done the park at rope drop, nap in the afternoon, close the park routine multiple times too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom