Early entry question

Right now my cousin and I are in the midst of planning our trip to WDW. We are staying at the Boardwalk Villas Sept 14-21st and then going on the 4-day cruise. There are 12-13 of us going so we are trying to do as much prior planning as possible.

My question is this. Are the early entry mornings at the parks worth it? I've seen people on this site say the parks are too busy on those days. We have several people in our group who have never been to WDW; so we want to make sure that we maximize our time there. Currently, the way we have things scheduled, we are hitting the early entry park most days and then park-hopping in the afternoon.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
To me, you should always discuss on here like the person is right in front of you. How many of you would say "Gee - you're insane" when they present what they believe is a great idea.

Golden rule.....:D

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I just posted my opinion. I didn't deserve to get jumped on. MKT was just sticking up for me. If he has a different point of view than I do, he expresses it and that's that. Things should be discussed without someone feeling attacked like I did.

I'm sorry that you got flamed Rob. And Thank You for sticking up for me.

Pam

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

OK everyone lets think some happy, Disney, nonviolent thoughts!!!!
As far as Pam, I have had the pleasure to deal with her on a few items and have found her to be well informed and knowledgable. That having been said, as far as EE, they really arent for me. I Am not a morning person. I usually get up about 8 or so in Disney, by the time I shower dress and get breakfast in my gullet, I have already missed the EE hour.
I also feel the same way about the Fast Pass thing, sometimes it just isnt worth it. the Stand by line is shorter!!!
Ultimately what it comes down to is, what works for your group. As previously mentioned there are so many people in your group that it may be tough to coordinate. If you have any thoguhts about doing it.....go for it!!! It is one day and if you dont prefer it, you will not have to worry about "missing out" on something cause someone else told you not to!!! No what ifs and no Woulda Coulda Shoulda!!! Dare anything!!! and why??
Because We Choose to Go!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Woody13

Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
I just posted my opinion. I didn't deserve to get jumped on. MKT was just sticking up for me. If he has a different point of view than I do, he expresses it and that's that. Things should be discussed without someone feeling attacked like I did.

I'm sorry that you got flamed Rob. And Thank You for sticking up for me.

Pam

Some of us disagreed with you. I don't think anyone "jumped on" you. I still don't think your opinion is correct and I don't think you have provided any real facts to support your opinion. I think I have a better knowledge base. I think we can still be friends even if we agree to disagree. I think the opinions expressed for EE were better. :D

Upvote 0

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by Woody13
Some of us disagreed with you. I don't think anyone "jumped on" you. I still don't think your opinion is correct and I don't think you have provided any real facts to support your opinion. I think I have a better knowledge base. I think we can still be friends even if we agree to disagree. I think the opinions expressed for EE were better. :D

It's over....drop it.

Upvote 0

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Woody13
Time for joy and time for cheer.

ok.. thats enough. Last holidays, after a night of partying, we all stopped at Waffle House (ah yes... Waffle House) to get some food. As we exited, we put $5 in the jukebox and ordered the Chipmunk song 30 times... lol

Upvote 0

Woody13

One More Time!

Originally posted by mkt
ok.. thats enough. Last holidays, after a night of partying, we all stopped at Waffle House (ah yes... Waffle House) to get some food. As we exited, we put $5 in the jukebox and ordered the Chipmunk song 30 times... lol

The Chipmunk Song
(all right you Chipmunks!
Ready to sing your song?
-I'll say we are!
-Yeah!
-Let's sing it now!
Okay, Simon?
-Okay!
Okay, Theodore?
-Okay!
Okay, Alvin? Alvin? ALVIN!
-OKAY!!!)

Christmas, Christmas time is near
Time for toys and time for cheer
We've been good, but we can't last
Hurry Christmas, hurry fast
Want a plane that loops the loop
Me, I want a hula hoop
We can hardly stand the wait
Please Christmas, don't be late.

(Okay fellas get ready.
That was very good, Simon.
-Naturally.
Very good Theodore.
-Ahhh.
Ah, Alvin, you were a little flat, watch it.
Ah, Alvin. Alvin. ALVIN!
-OKAY.)

Want a plane that loops the loop
I still want a hula hoop

(Very good, boys
-Lets sing it again! Yeah, lets sing it again!
No, That's enough, lets not overdo it
-What do you mean overdo it?
-We want to sing it again!
Now wait a minute, boys
-Why can't we sing it again?
-[chipmunk chatter]
Alvin, cut that out..Theodore, just a minute.
Simon will you cut that out? Boys...)

Yeah and I want to know...better shut up now before I get...

Upvote 0

Erika

Originally posted by mkt

Ohhhh you are truly evil. I am ashamed to know you :D

Upvote 0

billybaruch1

I’ve been thinking about last night. It was quite unpleasant to see some people’s “dark side,” to say the least. So I’ve tried to “look in the mirror” and see what went wrong. :eek:

All I can come up with is the following: let’s suppose the original poster’s group was not using park hopper tickets. They will be, but let’s suppose they were not, okay? In this case, staying on-site with 1-Day/One-Park Only Passes (or 1-Day/One-Park Bounce-Back Passes), there would be no hopping allowed. In such a situation, it seems reasonable the Extra Magic Hour (EMH) parks should be avoided. :hurl:

Clearly, I did not think about those non-hopping Disney resort guests. And for this I’d like to apologize. :cry:

For me and many (many!) others who buy the park-hopping privileges and stay at the Disney resorts, EMH has no downside whatsoever whenever we visit WDW. Have a lot of Disney Days!
:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom