Early Entry Day

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
HI! We just got our tickets in the mail for Disneyland and it says that we have one early entry day. I know that mean that it gets us into the park one hour early, but I can't find any information on which days are early entry day. I've searched the Disneyland site and I can't find any info other than it isn't a daily event but only on certain days. So my question is does anyone know which days are the early entry days for Disneyland? We will be there July 23-26th.

Thanks for any help! :wave:

MainSt1993

They're usually Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, but it can vary depending on park schedule. You should receive info when you check in to your hotel.

darthjohnny

I remember seeing those on my park tickets, but unfortunately I never took advantage of them.

But isn't Fantasyland the only area open, or is it the entire park? :shrug:

MainSt1993

Last year it was Fantasyland and Space Mountain, and then when the park opened to the public we got early entry to ToonTown, which opens an hour after the park for regular guests. It was great, because we got to ride all of the Fantasyland rides, rode Space Mountain like 3 times, then hit ToonTown all in the first hour. It allowed us to take a much more leisurely approach to the rest of the day and to have the chance to ride things we would have probably skipped had their been a line (like the FL dark rides).

kennygman

We rode every ride in Fantasyland and then were in position to be first on Canal boats and among the first on Casey Jr. We did all that in less than 2 hours. We took the monorail to tomorrowland.

mouselvrmom

Ok, so we're dvc members using points at the Disneyland hotel and we are going to buy annual passes because it will be cheaper for us than buying regular tickets (disneyland doesn't have many multi day deals for extended stays) but I thought that I had read that anyone who stays in a disney resort gets to go to early entry. Is this true? It would be nice to get in early for a day.

Disneyfalcon

Early entry only comes with 3+ day park hopper passes, and you only get one.

Actually, unless something has changed, that's incorrect. We were AP holders last year and were able to use early entry every time we stayed at a Disney hotel. They gave us a pass when we checked in at the hotel. We were able to use it for our entire stay, not just once.:)

Disneyfalcon

Let me clarify a little more. Early entry into toontown is separate from early entry. It's called Mickey's toontown morning madness, or something like that. You get special passes to enter toontown an hour early. You only get one pass per ticket. This is only available by purchasing a DL package. Like from Disney, AAA, etc. You won't get it just by staying in the hotel or just purchasing tickets. They are for sale on ebay sometimes if you really want some!:lol:

mouselvrmom

Actually, unless something has changed, that's incorrect. We were AP holders last year and were able to use early entry every time we stayed at a Disney hotel. They gave us a pass when we checked in at the hotel. We were able to use it for our entire stay, not just once.:)

Thank you! :) That's what I thought.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
Does anyone know which rides are open during early entry? Is Nemo open during that time? Thanks, just trying to devise a plan of attack! :wave:

njblackberry

And, at least on Tuesday, EVERYONE ran to Nemo.
Why? I'm not too sure (after riding it). Flame suit on. :goodnevil

The rest of the park was reasonably empty, so after waiting far to long (at 7AM) we were able to do everything we wanted to do in Fantasyland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom