Earl Of Sandwich.. a tribute thread.

jayrose

Original Poster
Earl of Sandwich does not a get enough recognition on this site. So come people, show the greatest snack eatery (and to some the greatest eatery) in the World.

Earl for life!

MissM

Easily the best value meal on property. I was so thrilled when they opened one here in Tampa as well. :D
-m

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Meh. I used to LOVE Earl of Sandwich but after my Lap Band surgery...bread doesn't love me anymore...*sigh*

They have the best sammiches!

Captain Hank

They have HP Sauce at each table.

Enough said.
I found HP sauce at a huge supermarket called Jungle Jim's in Cincinatti not too long ago! :D

I bet those near me in the isle were suprised at my reaction to finding a sauce, but I loved it at Earl of Sandwich. It's my favorite counter service place on property.

coasterphil

The one sandwich I had there was underwhelming and it was very crowded so it took a long time to get it. I haven't been back to try it a second time, but I don't eat out much anyway.

trondannyboy

I love that place. I went there 4 times on my last trip. Planning this year to go there my first day and stock up for the week. Then make that the last place i eat at on the way home.

Fun2BFree

We only had the chance to eat there once last trip, but we loved it, and are planning to go several times next trip.

Long live the Cannonball Sandwich! :D

Rob562

The one sandwich I had there was underwhelming and it was very crowded so it took a long time to get it. I haven't been back to try it a second time, but I don't eat out much anyway.

I, too, was a little underwhelmed by my sandwich on my first (and so far only) visit. The roast beef wasn't that great, and it made eating the sandwich difficult. But it still tasted OK, and I'd be up for giving them another chance. Perhaps on my upcoming trip in September...

-Rob

urbanvegan

Both of our last trips have seen our party arriving at different times, so I have gone to Earl to get sandwiches and salads for take-out. Then I take them back to OKW or SSR, put them in the fridge - and we all eat together once we are all there. Works out great for us!

Great PB&J sammiches!

majorrfb

Earl of Sandwich

Earl of Sandwich does not a get enough recognition on this site. So come people, show the greatest snack eatery (and to some the greatest eatery) in the World.

Earl for life!

Very good sandwich's available. But it is just a panini type food. Panera's are good if not better. Excellent choice of breads, pastry, soups, sandwich choices. This is not an advertisement for Panera but they would do a fantastic busniess in DTD:sohappy:

metman

Hi last year when we were flying home to England we had to do a short internal flight to Washington. whilst on the plane i had a chap sat next to me by the name of Michael Grodi and we had a great chat on the flight up. It turns out he was the chief executive officer of Earl of Sandwich and to this day i still have his calling card.

FLDISFAN

LOVE the Earl. Great value and good food.

Follow up with a Sundae at Giradelli (SP?) Ice Crecam and youve got a great afternoon of yummy goodnes

surfsupdon

I never go to Downtown Disney. Err, I never used to go to Downtown Disney. Now I go usually once a trip for a Hawaiian Sandwich from the Earl. It is always fantastic and a tremendous value. It's a great little eatery.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom