Earl Of Sandwich.. a tribute thread.

jayrose

Original Poster
i live about 30 minutes from new york city and i'm shocked there isn't one there.. i'm just corssing my fingers and hope one opens up soon.

Jerm

Long live the Cannonball Sandwich! :D

Could not have said it better! I make a point to have at least one during my trip. Best thing I ever did was get 2 on my last day just before heading to the airport, had one while sitting there and then the other about 3 hours into my flight (still GREAT):slurp:

LOVE the Earl. Great value and good food.

Follow up with a Sundae at Giradelli (SP?) Ice Cream and youve got a great afternoon of yummy goodnes

Wow I think I would EXPLODE trying to both in one day!:hurl:

disney21

It's a tradition in our family to go to EOS on our first day in WDW... Everyone in my family loves it ( and there are 14 of us! ) My favorite sandwich is : The Florentine! :slurp::slurp:

SuzieN

I found the Cannonballs sandwich to be waaay too salty for my taste. Everyone else in my party had good sandwiches thouh. I just wish they would expand their dining area.

GymLeaderPhil

Go figure... you Yanks go ga-ga over our Cream Eggs, Flakes and HP sauce, which are hard to come by in the States, yet are plentiful here... and I don't care for any of them.

I love Mountain Dew, all-you-can-eat buffets, Hershey bars and good BBQ ribs, yet I have to import/wait till next trip for them. The world is a cruel place. :lol:
Don't forget Crunchie candy bars. I wish we had those everywhere!

However you can keep your Scottish pizza toppings with haggis. No thanks! :wave:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Don't forget Crunchie candy bars. I wish we had those everywhere!

However you can keep your Scottish pizza toppings with haggis. No thanks! :wave:

Dont be daft, we dont put haggis on our pizzas, it comes off when we deep fry them. :eek: And as for Crunche bars and Mars bars we put them in sweet batter and fry them too. How else do you think we maintain our poll position on the coronary disease league table.

SlinkyDog #1

We just tried Earl for the first time last month and we were thoroughly impressed with the food quality and value. I have a 6 year old and a 2 year old and they loved the food too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom