Earffel Tower pics needed desperately

Wbnemo1

Original Poster
k All,

I really need your help, I need lots of photos of the Earffel Tower for reference, the more the better, I'm gonna make a Earffel Tower replica for the little battery opperated Monorail. What I need is overall pics as well as
detailed shots if you have them, preferably looking for the old painted Disney MGM Studios version but hey, every little bit helps. I'm not sure how many photos are on this site, trying to access ones that might help appears to be beyond my capabilitlies, lol...I had started to look but got kinda lost, I'm not too versed in the internet thing as it is, so the hunting is a real nightmare for me, please help me. Thank you everyone...

Skipper "Babs"

JC 95-infinity

fractal

disney2009020.jpg

Wbnemo1

Original Poster
heheh,
I know the mono doesn't run there, but it's what the client wanted, so I gotta build what they want. Here's an idea of my model making skills. There shouldn't be any need for me to modify an exsisting water tower :D it's gonna be about two and a half foot tall anyway, so I don't think anything exsists....yet :lol:

Awesome pics, the more the better... so please, any more pics, just post in this thread. Whenever I make a replica, I will collect as much information about the piece as I can before starting any drawings, patterns etc. Though on this particular piece I'd already started, I can always modify it if necessary to make it correct. The photos below are the pieces myself and my model buddy Rich Allsmiller did for Disney for the Arts and Collectibles division of the Disneystore Catalog a few years ago...50th Anniversary stuff:wave:

Cheers,
Will
Skipper "Babs"

menaut.jpg

MK1PRD1.jpg

PRDJCBOAT.jpg

TOAD.jpg

CSYJRBOOTH1.jpg

_Scar

Your work is amazing, sadly I don't have any pics... but I couldn't resist giving you a major thumbs up for your amazing work!

Try a simple Flickr search IMO though. Many photographers use that website and try and get the best "shot".

Wbnemo1

Original Poster
I'll go one better than that...I'll show the build as she goes, but first I gotta have all them pics! :)

Cheers,
Will aka "Babs"

erstwo

Here's one with the topiary Earffel Tower and tram. You know the monorail doesn't go to DHS, right?

This cracks me up because my son got the toy monorail for Christmas. He immediately grabbed my daughter's Cinderella Castle & pirates (for MK), his Star Wars Toys (for DHS), & his Legos (for DTD.) He set them all up and said "Look - It's Disneyworld!"

Then he looked at it for a second and said, "Wait a minute, that's not right. DTD and DHS aren't on the monorail!" And he moved them away. Even I hadn't thought about it.

Next year I guess Santa will be bringing the toy SSE.

Amazing models by the way! Can't wait to see more! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom