E-Ticket Attractions Quiz

WhatAreTomatoes

Original Poster
Think you know everything there is to know about your favorite attraction from Walt Disney World? Think again. Every week I'll post another quiz for all of the trivia junkies out there about the most talked about E-Ticket attractioins from all four Disney World theme parks.

THE RULES:
1. Take the quiz without any assistance from websites or friends. It is meant to be taken without assistance.
2. Don't get down on yourself if you dont get 100%; it's a hard quiz and is rather nit-picky.
3. Please take the quiz only once.
4. Please don't post answers; everyone deserves a fair chance.

With that out of the way, lets get things started with our first quiz on...

THE TWILIGHT ZONE TOWER OF TERROR

Use the following address to take the quiz.
http://www7.friendtest.com/viewquiz.php?account=bmj09

kevlightyear

Wow, thanks for that! Those were really hard questions, and I didn't do too well at all, but I had a great time. Keep them coming!!

cymbaldiva

I did not do well on the quiz... :(

I did learn that my pop-up blocker is actually doing something though - blocked 11 while I was taking the quiz!

WhatAreTomatoes

Original Poster
Next Quiz

Ok, guys, it's time to start making up the next quiz. You guys have done awesome on the first one, and almost 50 people have taken it so far! So go ahead and drop a line below on which WDW e-ticket attraction you want to be tested on next!

Gregory

I loved that... the only problem (as far I as could see) is that it became a TZ quiz at some points, rather than a Disney one... that only bugged me because I've never seen any of the shows :)

Anyways, I don't care what you do next... all I know is that I can't wait for it!

Wilt Dasney

Damn, I got 90 somehow...I used to work at the Tower, and I gotta admit, I was guessing on a lot of those. (albeit giving "educated" guesses)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom