E-Ride Night Tickets

I arrive in at WDW on August 23rd, and as of now, there is an E-Ride night that day. I was just wondering, if you need a regular park ticket in order to get an E-Ride night ticket? And, let's say, you can just buy the E-Ride ticket alone, is their bus transportation taking people to Magic Kingdom at around 8:30?

jhuntingdon

Originally posted by Hyperion93
I arrive in at WDW on August 23rd, and as of now, there is an E-Ride night that day. I was just wondering, if you need a regular park ticket in order to get an E-Ride night ticket? And, let's say, you can just buy the E-Ride ticket alone, is their bus transportation taking people to Magic Kingdom at around 8:30?

I believe that you need to get a regular park ticket to use the E-Ride night ticket:mad:

Upvote 0

SandySHM

I just returned from WDW and went to 3 E Ride Nights. You must be staying at a WDW resort to purchase the ticket, you must have a multi day pass, and the E Ride Ticket does not gain you admittance to the park. It's a must do!! I rode Splash Mountain 10 times in one night with my daughter.

Upvote 0

mickeyfanatics

In all honesty, the E-Ride night is a waste of money. The other night (a Saturday) we stayed in the MK until it closed at 9 PM. During the Parade we rode Splash Mountain once, and BTMRR 3 times without getting off. We also got to see them put the trains away. It was really neat.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

In order to get inside the Magic Kingdom for the E-ride night you have to be in the park BEFORE it closes. There will be busses going as long as you don't wait until the last minute.

Upvote 0

jmarc63

Originally posted by strutter
Does anyone know if there will be any E-ride nights from August 29th to Sept 1st? We will be there in less than 2 weeks. Hooray!

strutter, I have some bad news for you.

Due to the fact that September untill Christmas is a slow peroid normaly and due to the attendance of the parks being down from past years, August 23 will be the last E-Ride night until furthur noitice. WDW has posted the schedual for September and October for all parks and attractions and Mk has no E-Ride schedualed for thoes months. I spoke to a CM at CRO, she told me due to the attendance being down that E-Ride nights are to be seasonal ( meaning durring busy periods like summer and Christmas). This is due to them cutting costs at the parks. Hopefully things will pickup in the next year or so and they can resume having E-Ride nights on a monthly basis like they did in the beginning of the program, I was hoping to enjoy them my self on my trip in February but I'm not counting on it.

Upvote 0

strutter

jmarc: I was afraid of that. Oh well, we will still enjoy ourselves. It will be our 5 year old daughters first visit so we are looking forward to it regardless of e-ride nights. I was just hoping we could get an added bonus.

dixiegirl: cool. We will be staying at ASMO. maybe we could meet?

Upvote 0

jmarc63

strutter..maybe the smaller crowds will somehow make up for it. but I like doing MK at night, you get a totaly diffrent atmosphere in the night time.

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

hey......

hey strutter we're staying at po riverside....it will be our daughters 2nd bday.....while we are down there.we went last year and she loved it......i know she will never remember it but ...pictures and video are worth it..........we've been down there at the end od aug begining of sept........and they still have e-nites but its more or less something that they let you know when your there....kinda like when you walk in the park sorta thing......with flyers ........i hope so anyway......not that its a big deal but its so nice to walk around and the park we so close to empty.....:hammer:

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by jmarc63

strutter, I have some bad news for you.

Due to the fact that September untill Christmas is a slow peroid normaly and due to the attendance of the parks being down from past years, August 23 will be the last E-Ride night until furthur noitice. WDW has posted the schedual for September and October for all parks and attractions and Mk has no E-Ride schedualed for thoes months. I spoke to a CM at CRO, she told me due to the attendance being down that E-Ride nights are to be seasonal ( meaning durring busy periods like summer and Christmas). This is due to them cutting costs at the parks. Hopefully things will pickup in the next year or so and they can resume having E-Ride nights on a monthly basis like they did in the beginning of the program, I was hoping to enjoy them my self on my trip in February but I'm not counting on it.

Disney has actually added e-ride nights to the august schedule. They have added one on the 27th and 30th. Here is a picture of the flier you get at the resorts.

Attachments

• 020813000815.jpg
    020813000815.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 144
Upvote 0

Sherm00

we hit an e-ride night on august 2nd when we were down there. it's worth it just to walk in the park after closeing. they had alot of charecters out in front of the castle after closeing, we got our picture taken with mickey, pluto, goofy (my wife got me with goofy she said she is calling the picture goofy meets goofy). we laughed and had alot of fun. we rode a few rides but really just took a romantic stroll around the park and got pictures.

Upvote 0

Nintendo18

I will be going to wdw on august 22, and will be attending my first E-ride night on aug 23. I trust everyone here in saying the i will not be disappointed.

Upvote 0

jmarc63

Originally posted by DisneyInsider

Disney has actually added e-ride nights to the august schedule. They have added one on the 27th and 30th. Here is a picture of the flier you get at the resorts.

Oh well I guess I should call CRO more offten My information Is three weeks old thou... sorry for the out of date information strutter

Upvote 0

strutter

no problem jmarc.

I can't wait. We are planning to do the e-ride night on the 30th. This will be so cool. My wife's parents live a couple of hours away and they were planning to come up that night and spend the day with us Saturday at one of the parks. Now, my wife and I can go to MK for the e-ride night and have a nice night to ourselves while our daughter can spend time with her grandparents.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom